Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Regroup and Prepare

Go down 
+2
Master Magician Darius
Infernal Paladin Sakira
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:03 pm

"Its a shame really... Your friends are going to die and you can do nothing about it...."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:05 pm

"You bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:10 pm

"Well now boy me being a bastard does not matter at this point in time....For some reason my master wishes to have council with you....it is beyond my method of reasoning but if my master wishes it then you will be coming with me..."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:11 pm

"Your Master?..Wait you don't mean!"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:29 pm

"Yes mortal...Lord Xeninus, master of Anosa and Cordea alike..."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:34 pm

"And what dose he want with me Sage?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:02 pm

"I don't know peasant why must you ask so many questions...are you coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Link stood as he was asked the question of if he was going or not by the sage and still puzzled about why the man known as Xeninus wanted to speak with Link. Link began to think about the outcome of him leaving here to follow the sage and he knew it was a horrible idea but he did not want to miss his chance to get to meet the leader of the Lodius Cult face to face, He then nodded as he then answered the man.

"Yes, I'll go"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:23 pm

"Good answer....One more thing....Lose the sword and shield, you wont be needing them where you are going..."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 pm

"Fine.."

Link said with a reluctant tone, he removed the shield and sheathed Master Sword from his back and placed them on the ground next to his feet. Link's mind was riddled with second thoughts but he ignored his common sense in order to go. Link crossed his arms as he waited for the sage to take down the barrier so they could be on their way.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Silvanus grimaced as he held his palm out behind him creating another Oni's Mouth, his portal. The red and black swirling energies appeared as Silvanus then held his hands up close to his chest. He then created an orb of glowing red fire that grows out to a circle in both of his hands, both independently known as Charun's Wrath. If at any moment, Link chose to go for his weapons instead of walking straight into Silvanus's portal, Silvanus would scorch him in an instant, killing him before he could get anywhere near his weapons. Silvanus used one of his burning circular spells to blast through the barrier, causing a burnt ring and small circular crevice to appear near Links feet as the spell made contact with the floor. Silvanus held his hand out, ready to throw the next of his Charun's Wrath as he looked at Link.

"It would be wise to simply walk in Hyrulean boy.."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:49 pm

"..."

Link stayed quiet as the barrier around him collapsed freeing him from his confinement, he then walked towards the portal but as he did he kept a watchful eye on the sage who was ready to strike if Link tried anything funny. Just before entering he stopped and turned facing the magnificent castle wondering if he was doing something wrong, He quickly shrugged off any of his doubts as he turned back to the portal and would quickly walk in ready for what was on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Silvanus followed Link into the portal, dissipating his spell as the portal collapsed behind him. Silvanus did not know why his lord wanted to bring someone directly into the castle itself but he was in no position to argue. If it is what Lord Xeninus wants then it is what Lord Xeninus gets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regroup and Prepare
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: