Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Regroup and Prepare

Go down 
+2
Master Magician Darius
Infernal Paladin Sakira
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

Regroup and Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:45 pm

Sakira stood looking off of the balcony of the Castle of Naomi, she wondered exactly if the Knight Bryce would be alright going off to take revenge by himself. She felt a little bad being as though she let him go all by himself and sometimes she could not help but think that it was her fault, she would have went with him and now with this strange new power that she sensed it seemed as though things were going to take a turn for the worst. She looked over at the sky seeing that it changed color, she wondered why for a little continuing to stare at the clouds.

"What?...I wonder what is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Darius who was sitting down not far away from the balcony was feeding Nari when he noticed that Sakira looked a little worried. No doubt that it was from the clouds above, he wondered if it could be the power of that Dark Lord doing this, but then again it was way to early for his power to have returned this quickly. He walked over to Sakira looking at the clouds as well.

"Is something wrong Sakira?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:49 pm

"It's the sky..I think that there's something seriously wrong going on, Bryce and Link haven't returned either..I am a little worried that it might have been an ambush."
Back to top Go down
Crow The Dark Wing Master

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Crow who was sitting on the banister of the balcony with his arms crossed and eyes closed smirked once and chuckled to himself seeing no reason to worry this much since he was used to seeing strange occurrences like this. He opened his eyes turning to Sakira responding in a calm tone of voice.

"Yeah, I can see how that would work out..I mean it would be his fault anyway, shouldn't have went off alone..Lead ya right into that type of shit."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:53 pm

"And I'm sure you'd know all about that wouldn't you Crow?..After all your the one who is an ex-assassin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:54 pm

"Guilty..haha"
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:55 pm

"Still even so it shouldn't take this long for them to be back I mean unless they're.."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:55 pm

"Link is not dead!..I know it, he's going to return to us just you wait and see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:56 pm

"Wow..Way to have faith in Bryce, I mean isn't he the guy that we should be worrying about?"
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:57 pm

"He's right I mean it was him who went off alone.."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:57 pm

"I have faith in Bryce..I just was equally as concerned with Link as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:58 pm

"Man if I didn't know any better I'd say you have the hots for Link there Sakira.."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Sakira walked over to Crow hitting him on the head with the hilt of her Sword, staring at him in a angry manner annoyed with his comment. She was just a little worried for her comrade and he was not making the situation any better.

"You really have no type of respect do you Crow!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Crow rubbed his head after being hit and laughed a little to himself from hearing what she said, he knew that she was just concerned and was trying to lighten the mood with a little joke. He got off the banister looking at the clouds then back at Sakira rubbing his head more now only feeling the after shock of her hit.

"What the hell!..That hurt you know, I was just trying to point something out, besides you know there's no way those two would have been able to take on the forces of evil alone."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 pm

"Haha well it still wouldn't hurt to have some faith in them right?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:03 pm

"Yeah, they have commitment to their duty as guardians..Unlike some ex-criminals here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:04 pm

"Commitment?..Hah sorry babe I try to avoid that whenever possible, and for the record I am trying to atone for my crimes in the past..I'm a good guy now hello?"
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:05 pm

"Well Sakira you gotta give him some credit I mean he saved Sephira from almost certain death."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:06 pm

"But hurt her in the process to do it.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:07 pm

"Look I got a method of doing things called 'Drastic Protection' sometimes it involves getting a little physical..besides I asked her to leave and she was being a stubborn mule, not like I had a choice, she would have gotten in the way."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:08 pm

"Oh sure...But I just hope they come back alright."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:09 pm

"Well all we have to do is wait here for them Sakira, and they'll turn up I just know it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:09 pm

"Whatever you guys say..I would have hunted them down but that's just me..heh, lets see if the two can make it back here in one piece."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Knight Bryce walked into the room that they were all in after his confrontation with the monstrous sorcerer Vincent and the sage Silvanus. He was a little bit out of breath but still ready to fight if needed, most of all he came back to devise a strategy to combat Vincent's creation the Dreadmaster.

"No need to worry..we're alive."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:17 pm

"You see Sakira I knew it would be alright, so how was it Bryce was Vincent as weak as you believed him to be?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regroup and Prepare
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: