Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Regroup and Prepare

Go down 
+2
Master Magician Darius
Infernal Paladin Sakira
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:18 pm

"No he wasn't, he was outrageously skilled and I would have died had I not been backed up by Link..The other man that came into the fight though was a sage who I believe I can destroy if Vincent had not been in the way.."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:19 pm

"Well at least your alright, next time don't run off like that all alone..You could have been killed."
Back to top Go down
Crow The Dark Wing Master

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:21 pm

"Geez what are you guys so concerned about, he's a grown man no need to baby him..So he cheated death, big deal I do it all the time and I don't see anyone babying me."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:21 pm

"It's because your an ex-criminal.."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:22 pm

"Now now Sakira we've established that he's no longer like that haha...At least since he knows what we're dealing with we can be better equipped to battle them next time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm

"Yeah yeah..Anyway didn't you go with the little green dude, were is he? don't tell me that half classed Sorcerer guy that was with Vincent killed him?..I mean if that was the case you guys should have went with an army haha.."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 pm

"Crow!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 pm

"Relax..I'm just kidding, man you always get so hyped up when I mention your boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:26 pm

"That's it! You say another word about him like that and I'll cut your head off!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:27 pm

"Hey babe if that's what you wanna do then try it, but I'll let you know I'll be inclined to fight back haha."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:28 pm

"Hey wait now this isn't what we should be doing, we're a team remember..besides I'm sure Link is here."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:29 pm

"He's right..I know the value of having a teammate, I owe my life to Link for his help."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:26 am

Link after leaving his room in preparation for the battle that was heading for the shore's of Cordea, is seen racing down the large hall way on his way to the exit so he can go have his second confrontation with the beast known as the Dreadmaster. Link seem to have changed his clothing since his arrival at the castle because instead of his green tunic that he was wearing in the battle, hes wearing a blue tunic that has a unique ability that Link finds useful against a beast like the Dreadmaster. Also Link showed signs of exhaustion but it was no surprise for the spell that he used to get him and Bryce to safety was designed for one. As Link Raced down the hallway he head talking from the doorway before him that he knew let to the balcony, he heard what Bryce said about how he owed Link his life as he got closer to the door. He then stopped by the opening and walked on to the balcony joining the others, however he turned to Bryce and began to speak in reply of what was just said but as he spoke he seemed to have a down look probably because he had failed in the defeat of the monster and knowing that it was ready to attack the innocent was only bringing the young hero down further.

"Don't mention it Bryce..I was glad to save at least on life.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:51 am

"Well look who decides to join the party..Man I thought you died for a sec, anyway tell me since we're all so interested to know, how bad was the ass kicking that you guys got."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:53 am

"Crow! They did not lose the fight, they retreated to regroup..it's a strategy used by smart planners."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:53 am

"Indeed we used a technique of Link's to escape after things became too heated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:54 am

"Personally..I would have stayed and fought."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:56 am

"Well I'm sorry we weren't born with a naturally high power like yours Crow..But unlike some people, the power they're born with doesn't make them a criminal..Link used his head and came back to regroup, a smart move if I do say so myself, surely something you couldn't have done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:57 am

"There you go defending him again...I swear it's like she's...You know what I'll just keep my mouth shut."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:59 am

"Wisely said Crow heh..Anyway Link, I'm eager to know what technique you used, to escape it must have been pretty cunning for you to escape unnoticed, perhaps a form of ancient Hyrulian sorcery?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:59 am

"Man give him a biography while your at it hahaha."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:00 am

"Quiet Crow..Now isn't the time for your jokes."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:01 am

"I'm just interested in Hyrulians, they're a race of mystery and I'm curious to know exactly how their powers work, now Link..if you don't mind, care to explain your escape power."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:03 pm

"I will Sir Darius, but it will have to be at another time..I must go and face the Dreadmaster..So ill be taking my leave now"

Link then turned around now facing the exit of the balcony as he would begin to walk off the balcony, but suddenly he stumbled over his own feet and fell to on knee. Link breathing became heavy as the exhaustion began to catch up with him, he knew that Faore's Wind took a lot out of him but not like this. Link struggling to he feet stood as he slowly walked towards the exit still wanting to fight even in his current condition.
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:33 pm

"Link..Maybe you shouldn't go just yet, it seems to have taken a toll on you, Please allow me to take a look at your injuries."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regroup and Prepare
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: