Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Regroup and Prepare

Go down 
+2
Master Magician Darius
Infernal Paladin Sakira
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:17 pm

"Thank you Sir Darius, I think ill take you up on that offer"
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 am

"Alright..Hold still"

Darius used his natural spell casting powers to cast the recovery spell claimed only as Reseta, it covered his hand with a blue aura that slowly began to replenish the injuries and energy that Link lost. Darius was not sure how much power Link must have used since it was a great deal that he needed to be healed but he does know that this will take some time to finish.
Back to top Go down
Crow The Dark Wing Master

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:42 am

"What happened to the tough guy that was gonna walk off..Man you guys got your asses kicked harder than you thought..Maybe you should sit this one out green dude, I think you seen enough action for one day."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:43 am

"Link..He must have been through a lot, poor guy..All he wanted to do was help.."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:44 am

"We all want to help but at this stage.."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:45 am

"Doesn't seem like we're enough.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:47 am

"What are you guys talking about we haven't even tried, just because two of our guys got their asses handed to them and I mean 'really' got their asses handed to them..no offense..Doesn't mean we gotta assume the worst, speaking of which when are you gonna get in the fray Darius, haven't exactly seen you bust a muscle."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 am

"Actually..I'm more of the non violent type hehe.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 am

"Bullshit..."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:51 am

"Link..you said he summoned the Dreadmaster? I wonder if that was what was causing the strange weather patterns."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:53 am

"It's possible, theoretically the Dreadmaster is a beast capable of a number of things according to my research..And it would only make sense to assume that it could possess the ability to alter the status of nature itself.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 am

"Then in that case we'd better go fix what that beast damaged..You up for another brawl green dude?"
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:57 pm

"Yes, I am more than ready.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:26 am

"Alright then lets move.."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:27 am

"Not so fast..Link's still hurt there's no way he'll be able to be of use in his condition. I'm sorry Link but this is one that you'll be sitting out."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:29 am

Bryce turned and began to walk away from the balcony heading downstairs in order to inform Naomi about the situation that they had faced. He thought it would be best if she knew about the dangers that awaited them since, the Dreadmaster was already lose.

"I must inform Naomi of the situation.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:31 am

"Hm? Yeah go for it...And Link you heard the man, you outta this one..Don't worry I can handle the Dreadmaster for ya.."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:32 am

"You mean "we'll" handle the Dreadmaster alone, sorry Crow but your not going off there alone...Link you just try and rest up alright, you can follow with us as soon as your done..Darius take care of him for me alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:34 am

"Yeah last thing she needs is her boyfriend in the way of death haha."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:36 am

"Sure..whatever Crow..anyway lets go."

Sakira spoke turning around and jumping off the Balcony running to the seaside area of Cordea where she could sense the power of the Dreadmaster. She was also able to sense the power of another person there and only assumed that it was someone trying to defend Cordea against it. She knew there was no time to lose and with a dashing pace she ran off after hitting the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:38 am

"Right behind ya."

Crow turned as well when Sakira jumped off, two black wings appeared on his back instantly and without another word Crow jumped off the Balcony as well. Flapping his wings once he took a soaring flight pattern in the same direction that Sakira was running in order to get to the Dreadmaster. He was anxious to face this monster since it was going to be his first time fighting against it and not with it under his control like he was used to back in the old days.
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:46 am

Darius turned to Link knowing his desire to go out there and help the people of Cordea since they needed all the help they can get. But he knew fully well that if Link tried anything he would surely die. To insure his safety like Sakira asked, Darius placed his hands out creating a small barrier just around Link himself that can only be broken from the outside. Not only will this give him time to rest and recover but would also blockade his path of movement should he decide to be brave and follow the two in fighting the monster.

"There..Forgive me Link this may seem underhanded of me, but I put up this barrier in order to prevent you from leaving, it's for your own safety, you'll understand soon. I just cannot allow myself to be responsible for letting a teammate die, especially the one that Sakira seems to care a lot for, anyway just wait here I'm going to the Library below in order to research Hyrulians and if there are any certain items I can acquire to enhance your recovery."

Darius rose up from where Link was sitting and turned now leaving the balcony in order to do his research. Nari followed him instantly curious to know how Darius intended to help Link, Darius smirked and tapped his shoulder signaling Nari to jump up on it as they proceeded downstairs from the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:41 pm

Link stood as he watched his friends and comrades alike head off to battle leaving him behind so he could regain his strength, he understood why they left him but it didn't make it any easier knowing that his friends were risking their lives and he couldn't help in the least. He then sat down on the floor below as he felt his strength beginning to return to him faster now that he was in a relaxed state, so Link just continued to rest himself up as he awaited his friends return to the castle.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Within minutes of Darius leaving the balcony, Oni's Mouth, a red and black portal appeared, swirling with energy in front of the now defenseless Link. Silvanus walked out of the portal, clad in his crimson robe, crimson gloves, crimson leggings, and crimson plate mail. His platinum white top-knot rest on the upper back of his head. On his side was his sheathed sword Fyravel and on his back was his staff Ternysia. His portal closed behind him as he smiled, pacing around the barrier that imprisoned Link. It was very lucky of Silvanus to find one of his adversaries captured before he even got there. His emerald green eyes glowed slightly, as he was very amused. Silvanus laughed quietly as he bent over slightly to get closer to the barrier as he let out a big grin.

"Well well well... The Hyrulian child is captured....And by his own people no less... How unfortunate for you..."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Link still sitting on the floor of the balcony is seen with his eyes closed as he used this down time to relax himself, but suddenly the relaxed state of mind that Link had was broken as a portal opened up next to the barrier. Link stood up as he faced the portal wondering what would emerge from it, he watched carefully as the sage from his previous battle emerged with a quite evil grin. Link knowing that he was very open to an attack was very defensive and watched the sage carefully as he circled the barrier and began to speak. Link knew that the sage was trying to anger him so he stayed quiet still glaring at the sage with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regroup and Prepare   Regroup and Prepare - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regroup and Prepare
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: