Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeninus The Chaos Bringer

Location : Dark Lodius The Chaotic Castle Of Eternal Nightmares

The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. Empty
PostSubject: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:09 am

The king of chaos himself Xeninus sat on his throne feeling a sense of satisfaction with the work that had been done by his team so far, it was clear that the word had gotten across that he was had returned and also that the planet of Asporia would soon be under his control. Aside from that factor he was feeling more certain that in a few short days his power would return fully since he already had gained a vast amount in the time span that he had been around. It was now only a matter of time before the take over of Cordea as well as Asporia would be in effect.

"Soon this planet..will be mine.."
Back to top Go down
Golem The Great Destroyer

Golem The Great Destroyer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:14 am

Golem the great destroyer and underling of Xeninus himself stood on the right side of Xeninus with his arms crossed. He had his eyes closed and mind fixed on destroying anyone or anything that stood in the way of Xeninus. Being that he was one of the Ultimate forces his power was great and could be felt by anyone that was within his presence. With his sword on his back slightly covered by his cape the giant bodyguard continued to maintain his attentive stance moving only if commanded by the lord Xeninus.
Back to top Go down
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:18 am

Standing on the left side of the great dark lord was another male, extremely tall and with a body that outranked that of many of the mortals in Asporia. He wore a open jacket with spiked shoulder pads and had his face covered in a mask. The man or monster as some had referred to him as had his arms crossed across his inhuman muscles that covered his body, he was also a member of the Ultimate forces of the dark lord called by the name of Breaker. Indeed a little stronger than Golem he was one that anyone near him would be able to feel his energy, however his energy was not as deep as Golem's, it was a more concealed and suppressed version that was used to better enhance his fighting. He stood almost like a statue only to move on the command of Xeninus himself.
Back to top Go down
Shin Yokado

Shin Yokado

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:23 am

Breaking in from the windows at the side of the throne room a rouge man known as Shin rolled in on the ground rising up to face the great lord himself. Being that he was a fighter from the western islands of Asporia he had a known reputation for being a bit of a rebel as to why he entered the way that he did. His mind was set on defeating Xeninus however, since he knew that he was the one sending his monster to destroy the people on the coast of Cordea. Rising up taking a martial art stance Shin called out to Xeninus in a commanding tone of voice.

'You! Xeninus is it? You must be the one responsible for the death of people in Cordea and you must be the one who is the leader of the Lodius Cult right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:26 am

Xeninus was now a little annoyed that this man came through his window and looked at the window once shaking his head a little turning back to the man who called him out. It was going to be a waste of his time to even consider this mortal a threat but nevertheless Xeninus was a man who was open to hear anything and by the way he addressed him he obviously knew something about him.

"Who do you think you are mortal?..How dare you violate sacred boundaries like this..I am indeed the one that lead the Lodius to greatness and also the one behind the Dreadmaster's assaults..And what business do you have with me?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Yokado

Shin Yokado

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:27 am

"So it was you..do you remember me! I was the kid from the Torio Islands, the one your Warlock attacked!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 am

"The son of that fool who died?..How sad, you have my pity but honestly..I don't care.."
Back to top Go down
Shin Yokado

Shin Yokado

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:31 am

"He was no fool...That was my father he killed!! Rahh!!"

Shin screamed rushing at Xeninus out of berserk rage. He was more than willing to attempt to murder him for the murder of his parents as well as the other innocent people that his men had killed. The fact that he disrespected his late father however drove Shin to his motives of battle. He knew that this was hi only chance to attack so it was now or never. Shin leaped into the air and landed just in front of Xeninus' throne before pushing off with a strait punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:33 am

"Hmph.."

Xeninus flicked his wrist as a powerful wind blast followed flooding the area with hurricane proportions blasting at Shin in response to his punch. The winds made sure to push Shin as far back from Xeninus as possible with little to no effort since the powers of the Dark Lord himself was far above that of any mere mortal. Xeninus laughed as he clapped his hands commending his attempt, for it was not everyday that someone dared to challenge him in such a manner.
Back to top Go down
Shin Yokado

Shin Yokado

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:35 am

Instantly Shin was blasted back and hit the ground sliding backwards before he did a handspring back to his feet. He wiped his face since the wind pressure cut his face slightly from the blast, he took the stance once more angry with Xeninus more than ever.

"How dare you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 am

"It's a shame that your just a mortal, with your power I would have really liked to fight you however..I must cut this came short, your persistence is annoying to me now..so your life is now meaningless to me..Breaker..Amuse yourself."
Back to top Go down
Shin Yokado

Shin Yokado

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:38 am

"B..Breaker?"
Back to top Go down
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:40 am

Breaker standing behind Shin let off a little chuckle of amusement looking at the size difference between them, he used his speed that was so incredible to move where he was without being noticed. His mind was now set on one thing, showing this mortal what pain and torture really was, and since commanded by the dark lord he was more than ready to bring down the pain upon Shin.
Back to top Go down
Shin Yokado

Shin Yokado

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:42 am

"You freak!"

Shin screamed before leaping into a uppercut for Breaker using all of his strength to try and damage the massive monster that stood behind him. He was indeed alarmed at the speed that Breaker showed since no fighter could move without notice or sound like that. He knew that this was going to be a battle that he was not surely going to forget.
Back to top Go down
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:47 am

Breaker no moving an inch took the uppercut and was completely un-phased at the attack. His head stayed in the same position while his eyes from behind his mask shifted down looking at the fist of Shin. With a laugh Breaker took hold of Shin in a bear hug motion applying pressure from his giant muscular arms. the sheer mass of them began to press in against the arm bones as well as ribs of Shin slowly yet painfully breaking them. As Breaker laughed a little he could hear the cracking of the bones by his arms and moved them in such a way so that he would be able to feel the sheer force that he was placing on Shin by crushing every rip slowly.

"I'll squash you like an insect..You wretched human.."
Back to top Go down
Shin Yokado

Shin Yokado

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:49 am

It was sheer madness, Shin was completely paralyzed by the power of Breaker and could feel his bones crushing as well as hear them. He spit up a little blood from the force that Breaker applied before letting out a strong scream of pain. It was too much and slightly Shin felt himself blacking out from such agony.

"Gah!!..Get off me!!"
Back to top Go down
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:53 am

Breaker nodded in response to him as he placed on hand on his hand picking him up with only one arm. He smirked before slamming him onto the ground sending a sonic shockwave throughout the castle from the echoing of the force that was applied. He was now ready to end this little mortal since there was no way he would be able to stand against him. Breaker lifted his foot and slammed it down on the stomach of Shin as the grounds below him cracked as though it were glass, again he rose his foot and slammed once more now breaking the floor sending shin further and further into a crater developed by the foot of Breaker.
Back to top Go down
Shin Yokado

Shin Yokado

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 am

Shin felt the pain from the stomps and spit out a vast amount of blood with each stomp, he was not going to come out of this alive and could feel himself dying as he slowly withered away inside with each passing second. the blood bones and soul that Shin had left in his body had lost the will to go on knowing that this was now the end.

"I..I failed you..father.."
Back to top Go down
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:00 am

"Enough with you..This is the end."

Breaker picked the damaged Shin up by the head and pulled back his fist. He was now ready to end this and with one earthshaking blow he struck the face of Shin with force that was unlike any other. The power and savagery of the attack was so great that upon contact the body of Shin was completely incinerated down to the bones as Breaker had burnt him to bones with a punch that had the force of meteors. Now holding the skull of Shin in his hand he turned to Xeninus he laughed evilly crushing it into pieces with his bare hands before stepping on the rest of his bones scattering them into the winds. Breaker walked back to the side of Xeninus after that now back to his normal position in body guarding the dark lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:02 am

"Hmph..how sad, he had such a fighting spirit too..Oh well I suppose that is that, he couldn't have expected much more before his death...When you mess with the gods you receive their wrath...Hahahahahahaha!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult.
Page 1 of 1