Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

The Lodius Castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeninus The Chaos Bringer

Location : Dark Lodius The Chaotic Castle Of Eternal Nightmares

The Lodius Castle Empty
PostSubject: The Lodius Castle   The Lodius Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Xeninus was sitting finally done with plotting his new scheme in which he would gain absolute control of Asporia in only a few months. It was a plan that was going to take careful execution to ensure it's success. Her smirked to himself feeling a little content to what was going to happen and awaited for Silvanus to return to him with the news of his chaotic spreading of his message as he had instructed him to do.

"Soon enough..."
Back to top Go down
Sairus The Shadow General

The Lodius Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle   The Lodius Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Sairus walked into the throne room of his great leader bowing on one knee keeping his head low as he was ready to inform Xeninus of something that might prove to be a little bit of a problem in the future. It was not his favorite thing to do bringing bad news to Xeninus since he knew how much the great lord hated it but it had to be done in order for a more effective ruling that would take place in the future.

"My lord..I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there is something you must know, it seems as through Crow has returned..."
Back to top Go down

The Lodius Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle   The Lodius Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Xeninus looked at Sairus and rose from his seat banging on the side of his throne in a display of rage. He could not believe what he had heard, one of his most powerful mercenaries had returned and much less out of them it was Crow. The same man who had betrayed them during the rebellion. It was clear that he wanted to defy him once more and Xeninus was not going to stand for it this time around. Walking down from his throne he spoke in a more angry voice.

"Crow!?..But how! I thought they executed him!"
Back to top Go down

The Lodius Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle   The Lodius Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:44 pm

"Indeed that was the initial order sir but it seems as though the forces where not as thorough with the execution as planned.."
Back to top Go down

The Lodius Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle   The Lodius Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 pm

"I see, well it is too late to even begin to worry about him for now..prepare the forces for a full invasion of Cordea..I don't know what Crow thinks he's doing but no one opposes me and gets away with it...No one!..Now go, and I will inform Silvanus of his second mission when he returns."
Back to top Go down

The Lodius Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle   The Lodius Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 pm

"Yes my king.." Sairus spoke before he vanished in a display of dark flames moving to the forces to attack as Xeninus had already instructed him to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lodius Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle   The Lodius Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lodius Castle
Page 1 of 1