Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeninus The Chaos Bringer

Location : Dark Lodius The Chaotic Castle Of Eternal Nightmares

The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Xeninus sat back looking in self satisfaction after seeing his soldier brutally massacre the intruder he knew that that little set back would only delay the inevitable, the planet was his and he knew it. He could only guess but it seemed as though he would be able to take the entire planet in less than a few months with the speed and power that his soldiers have shown, no one had managed to fail in their missions and almost none of his soldiers have died, however it was not going to satisfy Xeninus if he just took the planet, he wanted to enjoy every moment of it and also had the desire to see his sister's fighters fall. He awaited Silvanus whom he had sent to retrieve the one called Link in order to see if these rumors about this breed were true and there was only one way to find this out.
Back to top Go down
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:55 pm

"Lord Xeninus.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:55 pm

"What is it?.."
Back to top Go down
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:56 pm

"Silvanus approaches."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:56 pm

"Ah, Excellent.."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:05 am

A large portal known as Oni's Mouth appeared in front of Lord Xeninus as it tore the fabric of space itself, allowing for Silvanus to walk out. Silvanus smiled as he bowed and after coming back up held his hand out towards the portal. He was happy that he had done just as Lord Xeninus had asked. His eyes had an evil emerald glow to them as he began to speak.

"I have brought him to you my liege."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:09 am

"Interesting..Where is the specimen."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:13 am

"Right here.."

Slowly walking from the portal an unarmed Link enters the area that he was brought to by the sage, he looked around the room seeing a man sitting on a throne and Link instantly came to the conclusion that that was the leader of the Loduis Cult, Lord Xeninus. He glared at him wondering his reasons for being brought here but he was ready to finally gonna get an answer.

"What is it that you want with me Xeninus!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:17 am

Xeninus stared at the boy for a second before darkly chuckling to himself expect a little more from the ancient Hyrule. Nevertheless he was not prepared to give up the chance that he was waiting for. Crossing his arms while sitting he responded in a most calm tone.

"I see that you managed to come here, I must say that I am a bit impressed, I wonder what would your friends think of you leaving and running off to come face to face with the God of this world behind their backs?..Interesting, for a member of the Hyrule blood your actions certainly are questionable."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:20 am

"I just needed to see the face of a true monster..with my own eyes.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:23 am

"How commendable..Your noble cause cannot chance the inevitable, soon this world will see the dawn of it's ruler..I have brought you here for a special reason however, You young Hyrule boy...You will serve as the key to my era's dawning.."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:25 am

"What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:29 am

"Alright then..Even though I doubt your tiny mortal mind will be able to comprehend what is about to take place..I'm taking about the legend of Hyrule's Darkest Warrior, and a certain item needed for it's releasing, however can only be placed upon the flesh and blood of a true member of the race...With that however will signal the opening for it's sacrifice in which my rebirth is in order.."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:30 am

"Hmm..I see.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:34 am

"Now..Enough with the formal introductions of my goals, lets get down to business, I'm going to offer you a chance to willingly take part in my ritual...If you choose to accept I'll spare your friends and a land of your choosing when I begin my domination..However if you choose not to help.."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:35 am

"..Then what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:42 am

"You will be one of the casualties when I obliterate this planet, you see the Lodius does not need this world and only the strong have the right to breath in my new world..Everyone else is expendable, and so I will wipe them out creating my new race of Asporians, and usher in a new era...However do not think that that will be all, with my power I will reach your realm and eradicate it from history, the long forgotten Hyrule will no longer be a part of this realm, I wonder how it will feel to know that you'll never see Zelda or those pathetic beings in Kokiri ever again?..Now ask yourself, do you want to resist now?"
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:51 am

"L..Like hell I'd let that happen!!"

Screamed Link as a red aura covered his body, he had just activated the spell Din's Fire for that was the only way he would be able to fight back at this point. The aura that covered Link's body moved to his hand concentrating, then within a moments notice Link punched the floor below releasing the dormant power that was in his fist sending an intense pillar of fire towards the throne in an attempt to incinerate the man sitting in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:58 am

Xeninus looked at the attack and smirked as he was instantly covered in a barrier that blasted the flames off to the side as though it was nothing. He rose to his feet and walked down from his throne reaching on level ground with Link a little annoyed that Link would even attempt such a bold thing, he hated resistance but also commended him for his actions since few ever dared to challenge the might God of Chaos.

"Impressive..Indeed impressive, however your strength fails in comparison to mine, but..If you desire to battle, then I shall grant your wish...Silvanus,Breaker..Rid him from my presence."
Back to top Go down
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:01 am

Breaker instantly moved from the side of the throne down onto the ground next to the dark lord. He cracked his knuckles and looked at Link ready to crush him with more force that ever, he knew that it was not very fun to fight opponents that were much littler than him but this did not phase him, he enjoyed beating anything down into a bloody pulp and was about to enjoy the same feature with Link.

"You picked the wrong day to be brave little bug..I'll paint this room in your blood."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:13 am

"That's what you think.."

Link said as he dashed toward Breaker showing so signs of weakness and fear alike, his silver gauntlets gleamed in the light as fire covered his fist showing that he was using Din's fire once again go give his attack more power. Link then used a forward jab with his right fist useing the superhuman strength that the silver gauntlet grant the wearer, he knew that he was completely outmatched but this didn't bother him for he was not going to let Xeninus have his way.

"Take this!"
Back to top Go down
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 am

Breaker looked at the attack of Links and laughed a little putting out his hand blocking the punch within his giant palm, he was pushed back slightly by the force of the attack but this made him feel all the more excited knowing that Link actually had the equipment to inflict damage to Breaker even if it was at a minimum. Breaker placed his hand gripping the fist of Link using it as a signal for him to pick Link up with the same hand that he blocked the punch with. Spinning around once Breaker pulled back and launched Link with a throw back across the room from where he came.

"You want to hurt me?..Me!?. Ha Hahahaha! If you want to even scratch me you'd better bring a whole army!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 am

"Silvanus assist Breaker, I don't have time for his games..I've got work to do..Have fun making him suffer."

Xeninus turned and walked away back to his throne sitting on it. Instantly the ground below the throne opened and descended the seat along with Xeninus himself. He was going down into the Castle's laboratory in order finish his plans leaving Link to Breaker and Silvanus.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:29 am

Silvanus shook his head, embarrassed that Link would even try to defend himself. He was getting thrown around like a rag doll and wasn't doing anything to breaker.

"How pathetic..."

Silvanus held his hand out as he began to use the spell Euryale's Spyres: Creating black spear like objects around the Link in an attempt to cut him clean in half. As the spears appeared all around Link, Silvanus clenched his fist, sending every single one of the spears towards Link. Silvanus however did not want to kill Link just yet. As the spears went towards Link they specifically targeted his legs and arms, in an attempt to make them useless so Silvanus and Breaker could have fun torturing him.
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:42 am

After Link was tossed through the air he hit the ground sliding slightly upon impact but not much, he then quickly got to his feet feeling some pain but not much for link had been through worse. Link was now even more sure that this was going to end badly but this didn't slow him down a bit. Link rose his head and saw the spears that circled him and knew this attack for it has been used against him before. The moment that they went in for the attack their was a flash of light and a green orb jetted away from the place from where Link was just standing, it flew until their was a good distance between the two men and Link before a second flash showed revealing Link. Link reached to his side and grabbed a small bag that was to his side. Link quickly opened the bag and a grin went across his face as he pulled a small object from it that looked to be a miniature hammer of some sort, suddenly it grew into a full sized weapon and it was one of Link's greatest, The Megaton Hammer, which was a large hammer used by a legendary Goron to kill the evil dragon Volvagia. Link then slammed the hammer on the ground creating a large crack's in the ground that were heading towards Link's enemy as floor began to crumble due to the sheer power from the hammers strike.

"Heh..You didn't take all my weapons away.."

Last edited by Link The Hero Of Time on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next