Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

The Lodius Castle (Part 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

The Lodius Castle (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: The Lodius Castle (Part 2)   The Lodius Castle (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 pm

A rift began to form in the throne room of the Lodius Castle as from the rift came Silvanus Tyr. Slightly weakened from his last battle he was enraged at the outcome, knowing there was something he could have done to have one, unfortunately he couldn't think of it. Silvanus yelled as he looked into his hands, furious with himself. He clenched his fists and scowled, closing his eyes.

"Dammit..."

Last edited by Silvanus The Sage King on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeninus The Chaos Bringer

Location : Dark Lodius The Chaotic Castle Of Eternal Nightmares

PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle (Part 2)   The Lodius Castle (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Xeninus opened his eyes when he felt the presence of Silvanus who game through the portal gate, it was a little quick though since only a few days had past since his departure to Cordea. Maybe the forces there were more adjusted than he predicted yet Xeninus had faith that his loyal servant had done the job as instructed.

"Ah, Silvanus, back so soon?..I didn't call for you..At any rate, I trust the invasion of Cordea went according to your plan?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle (Part 2)   The Lodius Castle (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:02 pm

"I was in the middle of destroying some wench by the name of Sakira when....well sire a man named Crow appeared, I could not take both of them..."

Silvanus knelt to the ground and kept his head facing down, he was ashamed and humiliated.

"Please my lord, give me a second chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle (Part 2)   The Lodius Castle (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:07 pm

"I didn't expect you to try and kill Crow, then again it might have been your own fault for letting the fight drag on so long that she had reinforcements...That was a problem with you Silvanus, your habit of toying with your opponents delays the success of missions..Next time be more thorough with your assignment..Now what news do you have about Crow for me?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle (Part 2)   The Lodius Castle (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:16 pm

"Well he is definitely strong...and....I challenged him to a rematch here....If it is okay with you sire, I would like a rematch, I wont fail you again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle (Part 2)   The Lodius Castle (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:18 pm

"Very well then.."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle (Part 2)   The Lodius Castle (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:21 pm

"Thank you my lord, I will not fail."

Silvanus stood up and after bowing, turned to walk from the throne room, he opened a new rift, Oni's Mouth. Entering the swirling black and red portal entrance he went on to begin his training to defeat his new enemy, Crow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lodius Castle (Part 2)   The Lodius Castle (Part 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lodius Castle (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1