Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:49 am

"He has a hammer?"

Breaker looked at the ground seeing that there was crack in the ground heading towards the two of them from Link. Instantly Breaker punched the ground sending a splitting crack from himself and Silvanus towards the one coming in from Link. It canceled out both of them just leaving a hole in the ground. Breaker turned to Silvanus and then to Link running a little and jumping over the hole landing in front of Link with a little chuckle of darkness. He lifted his foot and came down with a slamming force in attempts to crush Link with the bare power of his foot.
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:59 am

Link was surprised that Breaker was powerful enough to counter his attack so easily and quickly, he quickly readied himself seeing that Breaker was going to be the one to attack this time. Link quickly preformed a back flip showing off his agility as he completely dodged the attack sent by Breaker with ease, he quickly parried by horizontally striking with his hammer aiming for Breakers midsection hoping to get a dead on hit causing massive damage on impact.

"Hyaaa!!"
Back to top Go down
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:07 am

Breaker's eyes switched looking at the weapon incoming to him. He instantly placed his hand up for defense letting it take the impact of the Hammer. Indeed Breaker did feel some pain on his hand from the strike but he loved it. This made things even more interesting for him. Breaker vanished in flash appearing about a few feet away and behind Link rose his hands to the sky summoning his weapon of choice in this battle.

"You want to play with weapons?..Then lets play with weapons, meet my choice of battle equipment...The Tormentor."

Instantly in the hands of Breaker he materialized a giant Axe, one that was battle ready far bigger than the body of Breaker himself. It's blade was stained in the blood of those had had dared to face him with this weapon once before and bounded with chains that proved it's destructive power. As Breaker rested it on the ground the floors of the throne room shook from the slamming of the massive weapon. He placed his foot on the blade which faced the floor looking at Link.

"Now..Lets see which one wins..A Hammer? Or the mighty Peacekeeper Ha Ha.."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:16 am

"Trust me, my Megaton Hammer will get the job done!"

Said Link, as he ran to Breaker ready to battle with everything he had. Link then swung his hammer before he was anywhere near Breaker but this is what he wanted, he then began spinning like a top by releasing a steady amount of his energy causing this movement to happen. A powerful blue aura began to cover Link as he closed in on Breaker but his power of his attack was also doubled by the speed that the spinning motion was producing, only a split second from impact Link released a tremendous amount of power as he let out a loud battle cry.

"Hyaaa!!!"
Back to top Go down
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 am

"Heh..Your a dead man."

Breaker was happy that Link performed such a direct motion of attack moving towards him in attempts to strike him with the great spinning pressure of the hammer. He picked up the Axe pulling it back waiting for him to get closer and closer with his spinning attack before throwing the Gigantic Axe at Link in a spinning motion almost like a boomerang. Breaker knew one thing about his attack it was a direct motion of assault meant to attack from all sides leaving no room for defending however how would the boy who was no where near the size of Axe defend against the massive weapon spinning with helicopter speed coming in with the same pressure as him. He knew one thing, even if he dodged the attack there was going to be some sort of reaction to the attack more or less giving a deep slash, however if he did not dodge then he would instantly be severed in half by the two opposing forces. Breaker was a little pleased that he was able to think of this instantly upon Link's attack, and with that he watched his attack ready to see what Link was going to do still keeping his guard up should anything go a miss.
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:34 am

Even though Link was spinning with such a speed he knew that the attack was heading for him and he had only a split second to react or he would be cut in half. Link with a split second to react uses all the energy from the attack and directs it in front of him creating an imperfect Nayru's Love. The spinning stopped the moment he redirected the energy to a frontal shield, the spinning Axe collided with the barrier but it wasn't holding up to the tremendous power because of the haste that it was made in. Link quickly jumped to the right at the same moment the barrier shattered but he couldn't escape all damage for the left side of his mid section had a two inch wound in it and Link laying on the floor where he landed after his attempted dodge, he held it in pain as his own blood ran through his fingers slowly.

"Da..Dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Breaker The Pain Bringer

Breaker The Pain Bringer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:41 am

Breaker now content with what had happened began walking towards Link seeing him on the ground. As he looked over him he knew that he had the chance to kill him but he decided that he liked his attitude and that he wanted to face him again when he was at full power and stronger. He was able to sense that Link was in a recovering stage and Silvanus ordered him disarmed in order to lower his chances of surviving, Breaker however did not like that, he only wanted the best from his opponents and if this meant letting him live to fight another day then he was willing to do that.

"Your courage is something I can hand to you..But I know your not at full power, as well as your too weak to face me right now..Xeninus ordered us to rid you from his sight, but never spoke that we needed to kill you..I want you to flee, go and recover, train..and get stronger..Then one day, when you've become the strongest you can be..Come back and face me."

Breaker turned walking away leaving Link on the ground heading to his chamber awaiting the next time that they meet. He knew that Link was not one to let an evil go unpunished and maybe Link could be the fight that he was looking for nevertheless he wanted him to become stronger and fight him in the future with not handicaps attached to him.
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:54 am

Link slow rose to his feet as the blood poured from his wound causing Link a great deal of pain, he watched as Breaker walked away from him telling him to retreat in order to live and battle him another day when hes at full strength. Link knew that Breaker was right at the rate he was going he would've died in the next strike. So Link walked over to the window as he shrunk his Megaton Hammer placing it back in the bag once again, he then got to the window and with a power packed punch shattered it giving link the opening he needed to make his escape. Link using the last of his energy used Farore's Wind in order to escape unnoticed bout with his energy so low he didn't think he'd make it to the castle but he still had to try.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:09 pm

"What a waste of time..."

Silvanus was annoyed that Breaker did not crush Link, nor did he allow Silvanus to finish the job. Silvanus grimaced as he walked from the throne room, thinking about his next method of action. He hoped that the next time one of Naomi's warriors came to the castle it would be Silvanus that would destroy them. Silvanus made his way to the castle courtyard where he sat to think about what he was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)   The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Castle Of The Lodius Cult. (Part 2)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2