Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeninus The Chaos Bringer

Location : Dark Lodius The Chaotic Castle Of Eternal Nightmares

Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:41 am

Xeninus sat against his throne thinking to himself about how much longer he would have to endure this meaningless power restriction, he wished that time would go by much faster than it was already doing since only time would be able to heal his powers completely. It seemed as though his forces are lacking in their ability to gather and conquer the lands as he wanted. It irritated him greatly and almost made him want to do it all himself, still he had faith in new servant Silvanus who would made well on his promise to serve him without fail.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:52 am

In front of the great lord Xeninus appeared a tear in space known as Oni's Mouth. Oni's Mouth, a large portal of black and red swirling energies, had formed in front of Xeninus due to Silvanus's magic. From the portal came Silvanus on his Hellsteed. The mighty steed snorted fire as its molten hot hooves and jet black mane came from out of the portal. Silvanus closed his eyes for a moment as the portal began to collapse on itself and close behind him. Silvanus dismounted his hellsteed as he petted its head as it has served him well for so long. Silvanus walked away from the hellsteed as he knelt in front of Xeninus, showing his loyalty.

"My lord, I do not question your plan, I only wish to know when it is that you will give the order to begin our assault on Cordea."

Silvanus had grown bored with waiting and eagerly waited for battle. His patience was running thing however and he was dying for the order to begin what he saw as nothing more than hunting weak insignificant altruists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:54 am

"Hm?..Are you implying that your ready to fight against the resistance that Naomi is gathering in Cordea?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:57 am

Silvanus stood up as he looked at his leader with an intense look of hatred in his eyes.

"My lord, if it takes the destruction of myself in the process I will destroy her and any of the bastards that call her their leader."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:00 am

Xeninus gained a smile of satisfaction in a dark manner when he noticed the hatred flowing through the soul of Silvanus he then crossed his arms trying to see if he can bring out more hatred.

"Is that so?..You know it might just be a theory but how are you so certain that you will not be destroyed trying to accomplish such a feat. Maybe your not ready."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:07 am

"Those who fear death are those who will die and I do not fear death. I will crush all of her insignificant and useless army with ease and It would be nothing less of quick and easy. Please do not underestimate me my lord, they do not equate with the likes of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:09 am

"Is that so..Then I have a mission for you, since your blood lust is strong then you shall be the first to start your onslaught on Cordea..are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:13 am

"Of course my lord. Who's head do you wish to be first in your collection?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:31 am

"Bring me them all..rip each one that you can."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:37 am

"As you wish my lord...as you wish."

Silvanus grinned as he closed his eyes. The ground below him began swirling with black and red energies as he created Oni's Mouth under him, he himself slowly disappearing inside it. As the last strands of his hair moved into the portal his hellsteed became engulfed in fire. The horse neighed as it stood up on its hind legs. As quickly as the fires came, the hellsteed was gone, disappearing into the fury that was its flames. Silvanus quietly thought to himself as the portal closed above him.

"Let the fun begin..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1