Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeninus The Chaos Bringer

Location : Dark Lodius The Chaotic Castle Of Eternal Nightmares

Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult Empty
PostSubject: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Xeninus standing on his balcony looking down at the decaying lands on the outside of the Lodius Castle's surroundings smirked out of a self satisfaction of the darkness that had already taken hold on the planet. He looked at his palm closing his fist tightly and grinned knowing that his power was returning but yet it was not complete, it would take much longer before he was able to claim his power once more. He lowered his hand and looked at the sky then back to the grounds before turning around entering back his Castle's throne room in which the throne sat right behind his balcony door waiting for him. Xeninus sat down and used his power to create a simulation of the Planet of Asporia which he observed closely contemplating his area points of domination before he began complete world conquest.

"Soon..It will all fit into place.."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Walking and searching for days now Vincent was almost certain that his lord had returned to this world. His aura was not one that could go unnoticed, The violent winds blew his coat fiercely while Vincent covered his white hair lightly letting it mainly focus over his left eye, his natural golden eyes took a glimpse of the Grand Castle that he remembered ever so perfectly, it had been eons since he had last saw the structure of the wondrous demonic stature that resembled the former Cathedral that they once worshiped him at those many years ago. Not seeing any reason to hesitate Vincent entered the castle looking around and smiling at it's glory that had been restored when he felt the weakening impulse of his dark lord's power. Instantly he rushed up the stairs of the main hall to the throne room and was almost in awe when he noticed that the great Xeninus was sitting and observing Asporia almost plotting his points of attack on the world, without another word and in humbling actions Vincent bowed on one knee looking down in the presence of Xeninus and his greatness.

"..So I was right..You have returned..The true ruler of this world, the great lord Xeninus.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Xeninus looked ahead dispersing the Planet replica of Asporia focusing his attention on who had came into his Castle so boldly, but upon hearing his voice instantly he knew that it was his loyal warlock Vincent Monroe. He adjusted himself perfectly on the seat resting back as he responded in his normal tone of authority.

"Vincent ..."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:30 pm

"My Lord..It is me, I have found you after all of this time..But how is it possible that you have returned, have you gained enough power to singlehandedly break the barrier set upon by that Goddess.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:32 pm

"No..In fact I believe that if I was still in imprisonment I would still not have enough power to break even with it's weakened state..I was freed by a Sage called Silvanus, he seemed to have a strong desire to serve me and since he was the one to release me I granted him his request..And I noticed that your powers have not weakened at all since the last time we saw each other, you instantly knew that I was around and came right too me..Impressive.."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:34 pm

"Yes your greatness..I have and I also am pleased to inform you that I have finished the creation of the Leviathan, since your sealing I have not stopped working on it's perfection and I was going to use it to release you however I felt that someone else did it which is why I headed to find you sire.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:35 pm

"I see..And what other great beast do you have for me now Vincent?"
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Vincent smirked as he rose from his feet looking at his Lord and then turning around pacing up and down getting ready to explain the creation of his newest most destructive creature since the Dreadmaster.

"Well sire..I have managed to study the paths and energy waves of the fighters from the last War and I have also studied the sides of our enemies, both their weaknesses and strengths thus creating the Cell Energy Rapid Being Eradicator Restrained Ultimate Servant..code named CERBERUS. His wrath is said to outrank both my creations the Wavern and Dreamaster..But he is not yet complete I am missing something to make him perfect."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:42 pm

"Interesting..and what is this missing ingredient that you need, I want no delays if this Cerberus is as powerful as you say it is.."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:45 pm

"Well my lord..In order to make the Cerberus perfect we need Mana Stones, since I am a warlock by birth right my Mana Stone possession is limited to the ones that I absorb..I need the Mana stone of life..That way Cerberus can become immortal making him unbeatable..but there is a draw back..with all the Mana usage that went into his creation only people of exceptional Mana in class 7 would be able to summon him and actually keep him in battle for long.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:47 pm

"Vincent..it's impossible for him to be summoned then, none of you all even come close to level 5 classed Mana that reserve of power is reserved for only White Mage Sorcerers and Deity Mages a class that no mere warlock would even dream to obtain.."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:49 pm

"Indeed which is why I made this.." Vincent spoke taking out the Zenthop Orb showing it to his leader, he chuckled to himself since he was impressed with himself for even managing to make it, legends and rumors all stated that it could not be done but Vincent found a way to create it. Expecting that his leader would be impressed with the creation Vincent walked close to Xeninus and placed to orb in front of him for him to take.

"You see.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Xeninus took the Zenthop Orb and smirked darkly knowing exactly where Vincent was going with this, he was planning to use forbidden magic to unlock the power needed to summon the Leviathan. He placed it to his side and nodded at Vincent in slight satisfaction with his performance in magic.

"So you have managed to create it hm? I would not have expected you to actually thought this far ahead into your plan."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:54 pm

"You see with this orb we can grant each of our members the Mana level needed to summon Cerberus in their battles we will be unstoppable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 pm

"Excellent..Now all we need to do is locate the appropriate Mana stones and used their power to open the Zenthop Orb for the teams level boost in order to summon the Cerberus..Impressive Vincent, very impressive."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:27 pm

"Sire there is something I want to inform you about before I take my leave however.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:27 pm

"Continue.."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:29 pm

"About a day ago there was a different aura that came with a particular strong silver haired man, it was from a rip in the portal that wiped out the Kuro Forest...I'm not certain but I have a feeling that he would be someone that we might need to look into."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:30 pm

"I am aware of this..His name is Sephiroth and he is indeed someone to keep on your mind, I used my sister's portal that she made when calling on her allies to call on him at the same time however it seemed as though my power request came to him later and it did not go as planned...He had barely any memory of who he is and why he was brought here, do not worry he will seek us out soon enough though."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:32 pm

"I understand, as always your judgment is absolute..I bid you farewell my lord." Vincent spoke as his cape instantly covered his body incinerating into ashes scattering with the passing winds that occurred. He had used this spell of transportation to go back to his lab and continue working on more powerful techniques that would soon aid his ultimate creation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:35 pm

"So..you have come here at last my one winged angel..now to make this more interesting for me to make sure that I made the right decision.." Xeninus spoke raising his hand to the sky while it took a blue aura, a portal arose from below him that swirled into the netherworld calling on the darkest of warriors for the great lord Xeninus.

"Awaken..Warlord Of Black Chaos..."
Back to top Go down
Warlord Of Black Chaos

Warlord Of Black Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:38 pm

From the call of the Dark Lord the might Warlord who was known for his unstoppable rage came rising up from the dark portal into the netherworld. Already he was mounted on his steed of darkness holding his Axe Of The Death God on his back, he pulled on the brace of the steeds face to control it's while neighing looking at the dark lord with his demonic underworld eyes. He spoke once with the tone of the dying souls that inhabited the netherworld.

"Great Xeninus..What is thy bidding.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:39 pm

"Warlord...there is a man out there that I want you to face in combat. Let him know the reason for him being here..do you understand.."
Back to top Go down
Warlord Of Black Chaos

Warlord Of Black Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:42 pm

"I understand my liege.." The Warlord spoke lightly bowing while still on top of his steed. He kicked it's side causing it to buck once letting out a dark neigh again dashing out of the throne room down the stairs and out through the main door. It galloped with great speed and precision navigated through the tombstones and decaying lands of the outside of the cult's Castle. It was now that he had his new mission in set undergoing the commands of his great ruler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:42 pm

"Perfect..Now I sit and watch.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult   Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resurrected Castle Of The Lodius Cult
Page 1 of 1