Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Lor's Tragic Demise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Feeling a sharp pain in her stomach from the hit that Crow just performed, Sephira fell held her stomach passing out slowly from the pain before falling to the ground unconscious. His strength was indeed greater than hers but because of her blinded rage and hatred for Silvanus she was not as keen on her senses as normal.
Back to top Go down
Crow The Dark Wing Master

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Crow swayed his hands in a motion to have the winds pass and pick her up moving her to the side as he looked at her with a light smirk on his face. It was not really his thing to knockout women unexpectedly like that but he knew that she was not going to be the one to fight him at least not right now, she needed more training be fight a sage level spellcaster. Crow turned to him as he then crossed his arms calling out.

"Now..lets get this started."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Silvanus held his hands out with his palms face down as he began to use the spell Hand Of The Demon, spawning twenty lesser demons of human shape, of varying size but all smaller than men, ugly, filthy, fanged, bow-legged and long-armed, and had dark skin as if burned, broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes. He then used the spell Demonic Arsenal, summoning weapons for the demons that not even Silvanus could use as they were for pure-blood demons only. The demons were clad with iron armor from head to toe, as well as equipped with fifteen foot long halberds. Silvanus then pointed towards Crow as the twenty well armed demons, as well as the few surviving demons from his past summoning that were unarmed, rushed at Crow attempting to murder him, using his flesh and bone for food.

"Make sure I get his head..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:29 pm

"Let me teach you the power of the Dark Wing Arts...Dark Wing Technique: The Black Whirlwind.."

Crow rose his hand a little and snapped his fingers which was the trigger signal to apply the energy needed to perform his brutal Dark Wing attacks that he was most famous for using. It was a little bit of straight forward yet well thought out attack that Silvanus used against him but Crow was no slouch. The demons were armed so it meant that physical combat would not be very effective against them and given their natural barbaric nature they would be as brutal as possible to him maybe even attempting to tear his flesh limb from limb. This did not scare Crow in the least however since he was used to a much higher level of combat than this. feathers of black color brushed pass the area when the demons charged and in second a black twister appeared with crashing winds that that picked each on of the demon up in it's torrential vortex, hacking and slashing apart the armor with the power of the dark aura that Crow emitted. He smirked and licked his lips before raising his hand once more then time closing a fist that shut off the demonic twister dropping the armor of the lesser demons onto the ground with not a piece of their flesh left, when Crow did not move a muscle.

"Alright..next?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm

"Well first thing is first...I'm going to make sure the odds are even."

Silvanus held his hand out as he used the spell Oni's Mouth, right behind the girl, creating a portal in space. As the portal opened Silvanus used the spell Persipyne's Scourge which creates black tendrils from either Silvanus or his portals to pierce, entangle, or crush an opponent, as well as pick up and throw objects. Silvanus forced the tendrils to attempt to pick up the girl and throw her into the portal which would send her to Lord Xeninus himself, fortunately, the tendrils would also keep out any unwanted souls that did not belong in Xeninus's presence. Silvanus would then use the spell Mastema's Dance yet again to control the armor that was now along the ground. From all twenty of the suit of armor's leggings came the new giant suit of armor's legs, the arm plates and gauntlets, made the arms, and the torso cuirass's came the body after they began to tear themselves apart and slowly form one giant suit. The suit of armor did not have a head or a weapon and only tried to crush Crow with its giant foot.

"One of you will be mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:07 am

"The old double trouble routine eh?..You must take me for some type of fool huh..Fine then lets play." In seconds Crow body was covered in the purple Delta Aura of the Dark Wing Arts thus enhancing his natural abilities to twice it's normal potential. He had first priority which was Sephira's safety, he needed to not to worry about his own since he was more than capable of handing this situation alone, but the girl was in his way making a little bit harder for him to end this up quickly.

"Man..you women sure can be a bother.." Crow placed his hand out as he used the Dark Wing ability known as Anti-Reversal. This altered the spell usage from any sort of Magi that was in the area of the Dark Wing being that it was (-)D-classed sorcery. It had natural powers above that of the level 3 energy Mana usage. Crow began to close his fist locking the portal that opened up trying to take the girl in with the reactive and normal spell use. The portal was then closed sending a replica in the place of the girl sealing shortly after it's usage, yet this alone did not stop him from guarding himself. The Giant armor creature stopped at him and within the last second he placed his hand out blocking the stomp using his natural strength. Pressure now began to ensue as he was lowered by the great weight but regained enough compulsive power to move from under the leg rolling on the ground to get distance. He looked at Sephira and walked over to her a little insulted that he tried such a move.

"So..You play dirty. Fine then lets play dirty."

Lone Silver Wind/ Magi: 7th Dark Wing Usage
(Activated)

Now Crow was more ready to destroy Silvanus not even for the fun that he had initially had in mind but for the fact that he tried a low tactic against him. It was at that moment that he used the single white feather than he gained in his hand to toss it at the giant armor warrior which seemed to drop inside of it like a puddle of water leaving no external marks on the armor. Crow made a high leap into the air and pulled back his right arm which changed to a black darker demonic structure called Dark Wing: Silent Sirocco. With this enhanced arm he was able to slash at the Giant ripping the armor apart in one swipe before he landed onto the ground looking at Silvanus. He rose to his feet from off of his knees now slowly advancing towards Silvanus.

"You made the wrong move there bud, now..I'll give you this chance to tell Xeninus this..Crow is back, and if he doesn't want to be the one to end up on the hit list of this monster he better lose the weaklings and fight me himself..Unless you wanna keep going and chances are, I won't be the one losing my life here."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:25 am

"Your name is Crow...is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:27 am

"That's right..And I never got yours, what was it?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:30 am

"Silvanus...Silvanus Tyr...Why is it you choose to do good over hatred?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:32 am

"Tch, you really wanna know...I was once like you, I used to use my powers to kill, and fight for my own amusement...But you see I noticed something.." He turned and looked over at the sleeping Sephira and smirked once more turning back to Silvanus.

"There's a lot more to life than spilling innocent blood..I don't want that lifestyle anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:53 am

"What a shame.... Had we met under different circumstances, we could have been allies....friends even..."

Silvanus held his hand out using the last of his energy to make Oni's Mouth one last time. The rift in space swirled with black and red energies. Silvanus let out a sigh as he turned toward the portal, shifting his head to look at Crow.

"Lodius Castle is alive once again. If you want to finish me off, that is where you can find me...until then..."

Silvanus walked into the portal that began to close slowly behind him, due to Silvanus's waning mana and his difficulty controlling the portal for much longer. As the last of his body disappeared in the portal, Silvanus let out his final words.

"Elen sila lumenn omentilmo"
(A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lor's Tragic Demise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: