Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Lor's Tragic Demise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Lor's Tragic Demise Empty
PostSubject: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:17 am

Galloping could be heard as Silvanus rode his hellsteed, speeding through the forest. His long platinum top-knot could only be contrasted by his hellsteeds long flowing mane. Silvanus wore a crimson robe, crimson gloves, crimson leggings and crimson plate mail, the dark brooding color symbolizing all of the men women and children he has killed. As he reached the gates of the city known as Lor, the gate guards yelled out toward Silvanus ordering him to stop. Silvanus did not slow down in the slightest bit.

"Cease movement now!"

As Silvanus closed distance with the guards he held his hand up, unleashing an attack known as Charun's Wrath, which creates an orb of glowing red fire that grows out to a circle around the casters hand that can be thrown towards a target. As the circle of fire destroyed one guard, Silvanus took his black staff Ternysia and thrust the green shard of emerald on the tip of the staff into the second guards neck. The power of Silvanus's hellsteed was shown in its next act as it used its strong legs to hurl itself over the gates, clearing them just barely. As Silvanus landed he pierced an old woman who was in front of him, giving the dead guard a "friend" of sorts. As the guards noticed the man on a demonic horse, they began to chase on foot, no match for the hellsteeds sheer speed. Silvanus continued to ride forward as he held his staff out, shoving it through a young man's skull, adding to the number of people on Silvanus's staff. Silvanus quickly jumped off of the hellsteed, turning around in mid-air as he smashed the body covered staff into a small group of oncoming guards. Due to the force of the strike the dead corpses that were on the staff were thrown off, smashing and rolling against the ground. Silvanus put Ternysia on his back again as he proceeded to use the spell Hand Of The Demon, pumping the spell with mana, spawning twenty lesser demons of human shape, of varying size but all smaller than men, ugly, filthy, and with a taste for human flesh. They were fanged, bow-legged and long-armed, and had dark skin as if burned. They were broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes. They were miserable, crafty and vicious beings that began to pillage the village, destroying property and killing or raping anyone in their path. Silvanus went back on to his hellsteed, grinning at the damage he had begun to cause. Within a ten or so minutes, buildings began to crumble from the fires that the demons had caused, and men women and more than often children could be heard as they were either brutally killed or savagely raped, followed by a slaughtering of some sort. The sky was filled with smoke and the ground consumed with ash, debris and blood. This was part one in Silvanus's little plan to create attention for himself, hopefully resulting in a battle of some sort.

"This outta get one of those rats out here."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:55 pm

The loud screams and crashes along with the sounds of crashing burning buildings caught the attention of the young woman knight of the Celestial Empire who was walking through the lands in the direction of where the city of Lor. The skies grew darker and darker which was clear that it was a signal of death and destruction in the distance. Sephira's face grew a look of irritation, the strong winds blew her pink hair, and without another word she took off running in the direction of the city her battle dress blowing with the winds like a cape showing her armored boots that went to her knee leaving her leg a little exposed. Dashing with great speed she easily hopped over the gates of Lor which she noticed that the guards had been killed in a most inhuman way. The sight of the carnage and blood around her made her place her hand on her chest closing her eyes as the hair on her head covered her eyes, she couldn't bare to see this, it was too much even for them, they never even had a chance.

Still she built the courage to move on. Sephira looked on the ground at the fatalities and the raped women, shaking her head feeling a little pity for them knowing that it was not their fault. This was not something that she could or would let go unpunished . The man or beast responsible for this would pay dearly she promised herself that she would show no mercy to whoever it was. A scream along with a loud crash sounded ahead and instantly Sephira ran in the direction of where it was reaching at her side drawing a little dagger that extended to a long Celestial Sword, she pulled the corner of the alleyway that she standing in noticing these humanoid like creatures that obviously were the ones carrying out the orders of a higher sorcerer. The Demons turned and looked at her rushing at her ready to attack but Sephira jumped forward at them using her sword as a balance beam by stabbing into the ground and pulling herself up on one hand almost in a handstand motion, yet with swift and elegant motions spun her body around launching a powerful mid air roundhouse cracking the skulls of one of the demons sending it to the ground. The other demon managed to tackle her to the ground however, but with a smile Sephira waved her finger as her sword that was stabbed into the ground charged from behind stabbing through the skull of the Demon. She rose up from the ground wiping the blood from her face when she turned around seeing a man on a hellsteed wearing a strange clothing as though he was one of the Ancient Sages. Her hair blew once more as she tightened her hand's grip on her sword walking towards the man calling out in a demanding tone.

"You..Your the one responsible for this? How could you? How dare you!..You sick bastard, you've got a lot of damn nerve coming to Cordea slaughtering these innocent people, they did nothing to you. Your gonna regret this you sicko, all the way to the grave!"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Silvanus scowled as he looked at the young warrior in front of him. His horse neighed and stood on its hind legs, yet Silvanus never looked away. He was unhappy. Was this truly all the supposedly powerful sorceress Naomi had to offer. From what Silvanus had seen had seen he thought it was going to be quick. Silvanus held his spear, the Ternysia, at his side, allowing it to run along the back of his arm as he grasped it in the middle, aiming it towards the girl.

"So it is you I must kill first...I must say I am offended, I expected much more from your leader."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:20 am

Sephira took stance of defense ready for anything that he would try, her energy flowed among her natural aura which was now completely focused on her spellcasting if she should ever need it. She had no idea what level of sorcerer he was but through his display of summoning for the lesser demons she might not have to worry that much, he was obviously a servant of the dark lord and must have been sent here as an assassin, so like all assassins he must be brought to justice.

"You really think so?..Well in that case, come at me and see if your right on expecting more."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:54 pm

"With pleasure."

Silvanus whipped at his hellsteeds reigns as the burning steed neighed, rushing at the women in front of him. Silvanus had begun spinning his staff Ternysia next to him, waiting till he was in range to send a strike with the sharp, emerald encrusted end towards her neck, in an attempt to slice it open. Just before he slashed at her he sent a large pulse of mana into the staff, creating a larger blade of mana around the emerald, attempting to multiply his chances at hitting her.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:03 pm

"How trivial.."Sephira spoke looking at him coming at her with his Mana enhanced staff blade. It was a clear display of minor sorcery and nothing that she really had to take into much consideration. However she was not going to be fooled by such a ruse , there was obviously a reason that was his starting assault move, perhaps he had another technique that would move it it even came close to her. Sephira waited till her reached close moving in for the strike before vanishing from the area in a display of speed standing on one of the destroyed homes nearby, she turned looking at him on his hellsteed and pointed her sword at the ground moving her pointing motions across to Silvanus. Instantly the ground began splitting in the directions that her sword moved severing almost anything that would be in it's path.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Silvanus held his hands out to his sides as he began to cast the spell Baphomet's Protection, creating a black crystal barrier to protect him. As the breaking ground inched nearer and nearer to the man who was now speeding on his steed with a barrier around him, he palm striked his steed, creating his black and red portal, Oni's Mouth, tearing it from the inside out, causing silvanus to fall into the swirling rift in space as the girls attack hit his barrier, causing it to crack and shatter as though it were made of glass. A rift would appear on a burning building across from the girl as he walked out of it, spear in hand.

"Hmm....So you have tricks."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:36 pm

Sephira laughed a little to herself seeing his little escape trick, it seemed that he was more skilled than he looked but it was still not going to alarm her she was more set than ever for his little tricks and was not about to let his evil deeds go unpunished. Sephira ran towards Silvanus placing her hand out allowing three energy waves of different Mana core power flow within her arm making the mark point that was on the aura,energy, and Mana of Silvanus. She clenched her fist activating the mark points for her own eyesight, She spun around once pointing her sword at him which triggered a energy beam that blasted towards Silvanus.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:53 pm

Silvanus held his right palm out as instantaneously a purple crystal known as Death Amethyst appeared, floating in front of his hand. Just as fast as it appeared a cross with a circular ring around the intersection appeared. Using power from Silvanus's own body, he surged mana into the Death Amethyst, sending out a beam of violet energy to combat his enemies beam of energy. As the Death Amethyst can easily consume a persons mana supply as well as life force after only a few blasts of power, Silvanus began to use the Tyr family chant that forces the crystal to eat away at itself, prolonging the length of the crystals life as well as its power.

"When dancing clouds consume the moon
And the shadows come alive
The furious wind and laughing trees
See her terrible children arrive

Flesh white as snow
Blood dark with pain
Their songs bring hateful cold
Their rage brings deathly rain

Fear not for the children come bearing gifts
The gifts of rage and ire
And with these gifts he was able to summon
Death Amethysts violet pyre!"

The purple crystal began to chip slightly, as it would over time, would Silvanus continue to use it.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:13 pm

The first of her energy points activated in response to his ability letting her instantly take the knowledge that she needed in order to defend against this attack should it over power her energy. She back up a little to get ranged before applying more power into her beam to combat his own. She chanted her own spell in order to increase her power to a higher level, it might only be a slight chance but she knew that if she could increase her Mana Level in the range of the points there could be a chance at performing a sealing art to contain him.

"Here we go..Yudria Of The Celestial Plane..."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:23 pm

Silvanus saw that the Death Amethyst was not enough to overpower her. He would hold out his other hand as the circled cross grew to about the size of his body. This was the second stage of the Death Amethyst known as Magoss's Gem. The beam of purple energy grew much thicker as Silvanus attempted to wipe his opponent out with sheer force. He pushed so hard the Death Amethyst shattered, sending one last boulder sized ball of purple energy toward his opponent, incinerating the earth and buildings that it grazed. As the ball went towards her he attempted to use on more move to end the fight. The wood from the broken building that the girl was still standing on began to become animated through Silvanus's spell Mastema's Dance, forcing the object to move as though it were alive. Silvanus held his hands up and clenched his fists as the wooden planks attempted to wrap around her legs, which would act as an anchor to which the girl would not be able run from the ball of energy coming her way.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:28 pm

Sephira looked at the energy get over powered and was a bit more surprised than normal, she didn't expect him to be holding such a reserve still she was not going to give in. Seeing the wood take hold of her legs she stabbed her sword into the wood using a purification art spell to undo his art for it to release her and return to the normal wood that it was. However it was a little too late for her to perform a counter attack since he distracted her with the wood, she held out her hand making a orb barrier that was hit by the black breaking apart shortly after as Sephira fell to the ground from recoil. She instantly braced herself and pushed herself back up shaking a little off of the pressure that hit her even through her defense.

"Damn you...."
Back to top Go down
Crow The Dark Wing Master

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:28 pm

Observing the battle so far from on top of a destroyed house a man let out a little chuckle of enjoyment for the show he had witnessed so far. It was a long time since he had actually seen combat of his caliber and is got his blood going almost making him want to end up in the fight himself. He placed his hand on his head bushing it through his black wavy hair as his purple eyes covered with the mark of the Dark Wing Tribe peered at both Silvanus and Sephira. The black suit blew with the passing winds and in unison the man seemed to appear in front of the girl and the sage in the same motion he stood on the other building with. He clapped his hands walking towards the Sage with a little smirk on his face showing his demonic fangs as he spoke with a light welcoming voice.

"Impressive..I see that Xeninus has not since lowered his standards in terms of who his lackeys are haha..And what type of fight is this? A Sage against a little girl, come on you can do better than that or did your leader tell you to go pick on young women?...Well what are ya waiting for I asked a question, answer me."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:30 pm

"What?..Where did he?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:44 pm

"Heh...Well you see i had the option of killing a group of small children or fighting her, and when choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."

Silvanus grinned as he looked at the man in front of him, he hoped he wanted to fight as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Crow laughed at what Silvanus said, it was clear that he was definitely one of Xeninus' soldiers. He placed his other hand in his pockets and turned his head to look at the woman he was fighting and then back at him before closing his eyes and chuckling.

"Man..This is so unfair.."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:52 pm

"Its a shame really. You goody two-shoes bastards cant even fight me one at a time, but I welcome the challenge....Oh and before I erase you both from existence, what are your names? I need to know before I can add you to Lord Xeninus's collection of skulls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:55 pm

"Man..So Unfair..I mean what is Xeninus thinking sending you here without any back up, he must want to lose a man..Oh well, not my problem..And for the record, since you want to know my name so badly...You can call me Crow..Now remember it, because your gonna hear it twice, and the second time you hear it..you won't be around anymore."

Last edited by Crow The Dark Wing Master on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:56 pm

"My name is Sephira..and Crow was it? I appriciate the help but I don't need it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:58 pm

"Wait, wait wait..Help? What you think I'm here as back up for ya? Don't flatter yourself missy, I'm just looking for kicks, I mean a good knuckle buster is just what I need right now, though I don't think I'm getting that...Do me a favor and back off otherwise I might end up killing you and I don't wanna drag a pretty corpse outta here."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:59 pm

"I won't be going anyway this monster is mine!"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:03 pm

"I don't have time for this either fight me or submit either way I'm going to kill you both!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:05 pm

"Funny..I was gonna say the same thing, well you know maybe except for the kill you both I mean I don't do that anymore you know..But if you really wanna do this then I'll let you try to hit me...Take the shot, if you dare.."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:07 pm

"To hell with this move!"

Sephira took stance once more and began surging her Mana into her sword ready to go round two with Silvanus, she was not sure what this Crow man was going to do but she was not about to stop fighting because he came in and wanted to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:09 pm

"Nu-Uh.." Crow spoke appearing at the side of her with a flash of dark feathers that landed around the ground with his movement. He was in a kneeling position as he brought his arm forward swinging back with great force into the abdomen of Sephira, he knew that her concentrating of her energy was going to leave her open for an attack so he used to opportunity to get her off guard in order for her not to get involved in the battle.

"Don't even try..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lor's Tragic Demise   Lor's Tragic Demise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lor's Tragic Demise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: