Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Assault On The Main Front

Go down 
+2
The Apocalyptic Warlock
Knight Bryce
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Bryce looked at Vincent and dashed charging the energy of the Sword Of Divine Judgment, ready now to attack. He vanished appear above Vincent coming down with a power slash in attempts to sever his body with one blow. The raw power and energy that was displayed by Bryce was one that was unlike that of the normal knights, due to his sheer power the ground quivered lightly at the sight of his attack.

"Perish!"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Silvanus spun around as fast as he could while watching the orb float past him. Unable to move his entire body out of the way of the slash, Silvanus swiped his hand from his left shoulder down past his right hip as he created a black crystal shield known as Baphomet's Protection, only to cause it to shatter himself after using the spell Lastra's Voice by creating a blood curdling scream from the his mouth, with the power to move stone. Because the black crystal shield was in the way it was shattered into dozens of tiny shards, soaring towards Link.
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Vincent who was not surprised by the raw power of Bryce placed on hand up to intercept the sword with a energy barrier that came on straight after his hand rose. The Clash of the sword and energy send a blast of strong winds throughout the battlefield, his face gained a smirk of excitment since he knew that Bryce obviously had not been ready to hold back. Vincent pushed on his barrier sending Bryce off of him concocting a energy spell which he unleashed ravaging the ground in a sort of earthquake pattern towards Bryce as well as Link. He then pointed at Silvanus granting him a energy boost through a ritual like spell that was said to increase the Mana level of the comrade that it was performed on by at least 2 levels.

"Hahahaha"
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Bryce who hit the ground flipped back up looking at the ground beneath him that was being crushed by the energy of Vincent. Jumping back to avoid the cracks that were coming closer and closer to him he pointed his sword sending a power energy wave that blasted across the field sending stray pieces of the broken rocks on the ground back at Vincent since he used his power to break them apart. In addition to the rocks his energy was ready to blast straight through the chest of Vincent, he knew that since Vincent was a warlock he more or less would have the powers to block this attack with ease but a plan was in mind should he even try a defense.
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:02 pm

"So you have tricks up your sleeve knight!..Very well then, you will have to see the true force of my attacks."

Vincent placed his hands up blocking the beam and rocks with a semi-protective barrier that was a mere wave off of his hands pushing back against the powers of Bryce. It was as though the energy of his barrier was returning the energy that was displayed with more force than it was given. Vincent made sure not to use any sort of attack when pushing back the energy since he knew that would leave an opening in his battle plan, which would prove fatal. He began chanting a spell which summoned his dormant Mana from within his body ready to a summoning of some sort.

"Heilous,Un Paradious..Les Ura..."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Bryce looking at his energy being pushed back sent more energy to push his attack back further, in attempts to overwhelm Vincent with his own natural aura. He listened out hearing the chants being done by Vincent and he knew all too well exactly what could come of his spellcasting, it was clear that it was a summoning art of some sort, the question was what? Bryce concentrated his energy on pushing back the barrier that was returning his powers back to him through excessive force.

"What?..No!, you will not perform a summoning.."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:08 pm

"Hah too little to late! You cannot stop me!..Come forth my servant."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Links strike was knocked away by Silvanus's barrier, He then preformed a back flip to gain a bit of distance from Silvanus but when he heard the scream from him and the barrier that he just blocked with shattered Link knew that this wasn't good. Link's eyes widened as the shards of the Silvanus barrier headed towards him with great speeds, Link then closed his eyes as he concentrated his energy ready to preform another one of his spells. Sudden a blue aura covered link as a blue crystal barrier covered link as well completely blocking the attack that was sent to him. The spells name was Nayru's Love and it was a defensive spell that completely encased him an a protective crystal that was near unbreakable. Link then defused the spell making the barrier dissipate instantly. Link then looked over and saw that the Warlock had achieved something but what could that be.
Back to top Go down
Grunt Soldier:Cartius

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:12 pm

On the call of Vincent raising from a pool of dark Mana that was swirling onto the ground in a sort of electrical motion the demonic Grunt Soldier: Cartius rose up ready for battle. He was only one of the grunt soldiers that could be summon by members of the Lodius Cult but was loyal and willing to battle on the commands of it's summoner at whatever risk needed in order to insure a successful fight or mission.

"Hehehehehehehe...Ready."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:14 pm

"Wha?..Vincent, what type of monstrosity have you created."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:16 pm

"Monstrosity?..Oh no no no my young Knight friend, this is no monstrosity, he is the grunt soldier breed known as Cartius..One of the servants of the Lodius Cult and he doesn't quite like to be called such hurtful names hahahaha!!..Now Grunt Soldier..Attack!"

Last edited by The Apocalyptic Warlock on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:19 pm

The Grunt soldier instantly pointed his scepter at Knight Bryce smiling a demoniacally twisted smile, it was as though it got mere pleasure out of killing and seeing carnage and by the look in it's red eyes it had no soul. A pure killing machine that was ready to do anything that Vincent commanded it to do, Performing a retraction spell the tetra-gram seal opened below the feet of Bryce sending electrical shockwaves that began to nullify the powers of the Knight in a painful fashion.

"Hahahaha!!..Suffer!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:22 pm

"Grah!!!" Bryce yelled as the electric began to surge through his body, dulling him, he could feel his powers being locked inside of his body not being able to be called upon as long as he was inside the seal. Instantly he fell down to one knee holding his chest as the pain became more and more unbearable. Looking over at Link who was in battle with Silvanus he knew that he was the only shot that he had at breaking this seal since it would seem almost impossible to break from within the activation.

"Ugh, Argh!!..Link..Help me...Ugh."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:23 pm

"Hahahahaha...That's right, bow down in pain, Silvanus..Finish this rat."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 pm

"Very well..."

Silvanus held thrust his staff into the ground next to him as he laughed. From out of his palms began to flow hundreds of ravens made of a black mana based fire. The ravens branched out from Silvanus's hand and began to soar towards the Byrus, which would explode upon contact to anything. The birds made a loud caw as they threw themselves at Silvanus's enemy in hopes of burning him to death.

"Feel my hate!"
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Link knowing their was no time at all to think used the spell Farore's wind once agian to get infront of the attack that was launched by Silvanus. Once again he disappeared in a flash and reappeared just out side of the grunts tetra-gram spell so he wouldn't get effected. Link having no time to think threw the Master Sword in a spinning fashion to the Grunt hoping to break Bryce free, but now was the real problem Silvanus attack. He took a deep breath as he covered himself in the same barrier that he used moments ago but because of the constant attack it was consuming much more power that earlier, he used himsef as a shield to protect Bryce. After the assault was over Link fell to one knee from the energy loss, as he looked over to The Grunt to see if his attack was successful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:49 pm

The Grunt looked at Link who showed his speed and laughed a little but was taken by surprise when the master sword launched all the way across to him, he turned in attempts to block but the moment he made the move he was stabbed in the stomach by the sword dropping to the floor gasping for air after the attack. The Tetra-Gram seal instantly vanished as the grunt coughed up blood from the wound of the master sword.

"..Ahhh.."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Bryce rose to his feet instantly as the seal was broken looking at Link nodding in response as a sign of gratitude for his actions, He jumped over the Grunt using his sword to stab through the mouth of the demonic creature as it gasped looking back at Vincent then Silvanus now serious, he knew that he could not let his guard down again and pulled the Master sword out of the stomach of the creature tossing it back to Link.

"Thank you, Hero..Now rise up and fight, you cannot go down that easily."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:55 pm

"Hmph...Worthless creature, can't even perform a basic execution..Oh well, so it seems as though the Hyrulian boy came to your aid Bryce, I had no idea that you knights relied on the help of children..heh."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:56 pm

"You'd be wise not to underestimate the powers of Ancient Hyrule.."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:58 pm

"Oh please, spare me...That half classed race got wiped out, if they were so great why is there only one left?..The Lodius Cult had millions but we all were casted aside during the rebellion and now look, we're at the prime of power once again..All this boy could have done was be at the mercy of that wretched wench Princess Zelda...Oh how I wish I had the chance to make her scream in pain as I have my hell hounds tear her flesh apart and toss it in front of that little Hyrulian boy..Let him see what it's like to be in true battle.."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:01 am

As the Nayru's Love dissipated he stood up just as Bryce said instructed showing them he was far from done. Link then caught his Master Sword after it was tossed to him after the grunt was killed, he looked to Silvanus with his glare show that he was going to get him back for attacking his comrade when he could not attack back. He then heard what the Warlock was saying and a look of hatred was seen in his glare now, Link gripped the hilt of the Master sword as he listened to his every word.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:04 am

"Vincent this has gone long enough...we must end this now."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:04 am

"Silvanus..I'm going to call onto it..Get ready..."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 am

"Call onto it?..wait you don't mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault On The Main Front
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Anosa-
Jump to: