Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Assault On The Main Front

Go down 
+2
The Apocalyptic Warlock
Knight Bryce
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

Assault On The Main Front Empty
PostSubject: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:04 pm

Bryce the Knight of legends dashed across the landmarks of the nation of Anosa, the continent of war. It was a continent in which the people were known for having a violent nature and also rumored to be the home of the Lodius Cult's infamous empire that almost conquered the planet of Asporia long ago. Bryce fearlesss as ever running in his pattern of elegance had the winds blow his cape behind him having him look like a ranging bull crashing through the village of Chaius, moving to the road of Champions which was a highway like structure that lead up to the Lodius Castle. There was a hill that stood over the main fields in which the Castle of the great and terrible lord Xeninus stood, Normally it was not like Bryce to plan such a rush into enemy territory but he decided that since they had the nerve to send one of their people into the territory of peace then it was only right that he showed them that Cordea was not fall back nation that would be overrun by Evil.

"No mercy upon the face of darkness...None that threaten my lands,my home,my people,none shall leave without feeling the wrath of my sword..Every sacrifice, shall be repaid in blood.."

Bryce spoke as the winds blew his cape, while the rain entered in the area shortly after. He jumped off the hill seeming to glide down with the winds, landing on one knee looking at the road ahead in which the Castle of the Lodius Cult could be seen behind the dead battlefield that was it's surroundings. Bryce armed himself with the Sword Of Divine Judgment walking down the pathway fearless daring anyone who was of the evil nature to oppose him.
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:10 pm

The Dark Warlock of the Lodius Cult known only by the name of Vincent Monroe walked down the road in response to his movements, he had already predicted that one warrior under the control of Naomi would try to come into their territory especially since Silvanus started a war against them by attacking the innocent city of Lor. It was going to be blood paid with blood which Vincent was more than prepared for. He placed his hands in a crossed motions as his Warlock cape blew deviously with the passing breezes. His mind set on battle and his motive only the complete destruction of anyone who opposed the great ruler of the Lodius Cult, lord Xeninus himself. He stood before him with a dark smile on his face known exactly what he was hear for.

"Well well...Look who's here, the great protector of Cordea..Knight Bryce Of The Royal Order.."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:48 pm

Bryce was a little surprised that a warlock actually was blocking his path, he had no idea where the warlock came from and even if there were anymore. Fighting one of them especially since he was of the evil side was not going to be easy, but Bryce was still not about to back down no matter what the challenge.

"Who does thou think he is...Opposing me in such a manner."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:49 pm

"No my friend I think the question is, who do you think you are to be trespassing on the grounds of the great Lodius Cult, only one punishment awaits whoever is so bold to perform such a feat...That punishment is death."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:51 pm

"Death you say?...A mere Warlock asking to duel with the likes of a Knight of the Order, then threatens me with death expecting that a show of fear would be in motion..You are sadly mistaken if you believe that alone you can fight against me."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 pm

A void in space would appear next to the Warlock Vincent Monroe. The swirling rift of black and red energies would grow as from the void a man clad crimson robe crimson gloves crimson leggings and crimson plate mail came out of it on a burning steed. His white top-knot flowed in the wind as well as the hellsteed's jet black mane, and its burning hooves. Ternysia, a black staff with two green emerald shards on both ends, was in his hand as he spun it quickly. The portal closed behind him as he smiled and closed his eyes. He hoped that this knight was strong enough to offer a decent fight. He smirked quietly to himself as he opened his eyes looking at the knight, now next to the warlock.

"Death? Why this fuss about death. Use your imagination, try to visualize a world without death! ... Death is the essential condition of life, not an evil."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 pm

"What method of trickery is this?..State thy name!"
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:38 pm

"Well well...Silvanus..It's a honor to actually meet you face to face."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:41 pm

"No no, the pleasure is all mine Vincent...Why is....it....so close to the castle?"
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:42 pm

"It has no manners..And like everything without manners it must be trained."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:44 pm

"Thou dares to refer to me as "It" you wretched vermin..I shall vanquish thee.."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:44 pm

"Oh...with pleasure...but first, we must as why it is here.."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:47 pm

"Hold thy tongue unless, you have a wish to lose it.."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:48 pm

"Enough with the formalities...Silvanus, how about you and I show him the true power of the Cult.."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 pm

"The only thing you will show us is how to fall!"

Said Link, as he walked up standing right beside Bryce with a fierceness in his eyes. Link glared at the two men with his legendary Master Sword drawn in his left hand along with his Hylian Shield on his right. Link was there for Naomi told him to track Bryce and back him up if it seemed like he needed it and now that he did he was there. His silver gauntlets gleamed in the light as he gripped the hilt of his Master Sword tightly, looking to Bryce he nodded showing Bryce that he was now ready for combat.
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 pm

"Hm?..Hero Link?..Why are you here."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:10 pm

"To help.."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:16 pm

"What's this?..Backup?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:19 pm

"This just became a little more fun..."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Vincent smirked once taking his spellcaster's pose as the black and purple aura of his Mana energy swirled around in the palm of his hands. He was a little bit excited since he didn't expect to have a team battle against the man known as the Knight of the Royal Order and the Hero of time. With Silvanus on his side however he was not that worried, he knew that this was going to be easier than he thought.

"Well then...Lets have some fun.."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:22 pm

"Link..Defensive motions, battle engaged now, get ready.."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:24 pm

"..Alright.."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:27 pm

"There is nothing you can do to stop us.."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 pm

"Let me show you what he means!"

Silvanus jumped off of his hellsteed as he held his staff Ternysia in an offensive stance. He smiled as he looked at Vincent and then again at his opponents. Silvanus let go of one of his hands grip on his staff as he held his palm facing his opponents, using the spell Euryale's Spyres to create create black spear like objects encircling Link only, as Silvanus clenched his fist, moving the ten two-foot long spears that were all around him inward, in an attempt to pierce him from all around.
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:44 pm

The moment Silvanus made his move like knew that the attack was directed at him, he looked around himself as he was surrounded by ten spears that looked like they would move in at anytime and when they did Link knew he was ready. Suddenly the spears moved in for a killing blow but Link was ready, a split second before link was impaled a bright flash appeared where he was standing and a green orb flew up in the air and this meant the attack was successfully dodged. The orb sped through the sky until it moved down appearing behind Silvanus, another flash was once again seen but this time Link emerged from the flash ready to strike, the spell that link had just used was know as Farore's Wind a transportation spell that is very versatile in battle as just shown. Link then trusted his blade forward trying to stab him but kept his blade close just in case Silvanus attempted to counter in some way.

"Hyaaa!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault On The Main Front
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Anosa-
Jump to: