Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

A Call To Action.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Walking through the the calm fields of the Uria plains known to be the most beautiful in Cordea a man with a calm and peaceful aura searched for somewhere to rest. He wore the clothing of the Magicians with a Celestial cape that flowed elegantly with the winds, he had a cane with him that contained a sapphire orb on the top gleaming with the beauty of the light. His head with a feather covered some of his face not more than his two long streaks of his white hair. His fatefully loyal pet and companion Nari flapped it's white wings calmly flying at his side as he walked through the quite lands. His name was Darius and he was known as a Master Magician specializing in all types of spell casting, his motives though made many doubt his skill since he hated battling and more or less was not as serious as the other Magicians. He petted Nari lightly on his head as it moved it's body side to side in enjoyment of his touch, Darius stopped walked at that second seeing a lake in which he would be able to rest at. He looked around and took a seat on a rock nearby the waters looking at Nari as he without a word of command moved to the waters and began drinking. A light smile was on the face of Darius when he looked at his buddy drink happily but the smile did not stay for long. He looked at the skies in the distance that turned dark for some odd reason and it was strange as to what the reason was. " What in the world is that?" he spoke rising to his feet, his eyes shifted to Nari who looked up at him instantly as though he could sense when Darius knew something was wrong.

"This is bad..I feel a disturbance in the planet, I'm not sure but there are two extremely powerful dark auras..ack, I've never felt anything like them before.." Darius spoke looked placing on hand on his head off of the light pain he felt by just sensing these tremendous powers. "You sense it too huh?"
"Nar.." Nari cried looking a bit upset from the disturbance in the lands, it felt bad for all the living things that had their life threatened and wanted to do something to save them. Darius nodded in response to Nari's call knowing that it was now certain, he took off running through a road path in the plains that lead in the direction of the dark clouds. Nari flew off after him keeping up ready to have his back no matter what the cause was, together the two of them went off the search on what evil could have befallen to beautiful planet of Asporia.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Sakira ran through the lands after being briefed on the situation that had befallen Asporia. It was clear that the Dark Lord Xeninus obviously pulled no punches this time in his quest for world conquest, it was troubling for her since she herself had heard rumors all the way in the Celestial Plane about his strength however never had the chance to experience it. Sakira's pace increased as she went through the path that lead to Uria Plains, the area rumored to be the most beautiful in Cordea. It was sure one to live up to it's reputation, the smell of the flowers and beauty of the scenery made the trip to that area all worth it. Sakira was certain that this would be the place that she would be able to find the master magician, and little to her surprise he was running her was as well. She only assumed that he had felt the darkness in the area and heroically was on his way to try and fix it. She stopped in her tracks looking at him running towards as she extended her arm as a sign for him to halt so that she would be able to speak with him.

"You there..wait."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Darius was still running to find out exactly what was going on around here, Nari flew with the same speed that he did also just as curious as to why the skies themselves were acting in such a way. They knew that they had to get to the bottom of this before it was too late, and they made sure to put in extra effort in their speed. Darius who noticed someone running in his direction stopped instantly seeing the armored dress girl with the giant zweihander sword on her back. he wondered why she would even be all the way here and it seemed as though she was looking for him, still it was not really something that he found reason to be alarmed from. Nari stopped flying landing on his shoulder with his head tilted to the side a little in question about who she was.

"Um, me?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 pm

"Yes I am referring to you..by any chance would you happen to be Darius the Master Magician?"
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:07 pm

"Master Magician is kind giving me too much credit wouldn't you say mam haha." Darius spoke rubbing the back on his head as Nari laughed a little to himself as well.

"But yes if thats what you wanna call me then thats right, Darius Von Schtoffen at your service."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:10 pm

In respect for him introducing himself so formally Sakira performed a curtsy bowing a little in his presence, she looked at him once more now more focused on getting the assignment done. She was not sure if it was wise to recruit him since he did not fit the part of a sorcerer, they usually are more serious than him and he seems too pure for battle.

"Sakira De Leon, pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:11 pm

"Oh..Sakira well isn't that a lovely name, anyway why would a pretty young lady like yourself be seeking me out Sakira?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:12 pm

"Er..I was just asked to come here to get you because we could use your assistance in battle, keep your petty little comments to yourself if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:12 pm

"Yes yes of course haha...Now what is it that I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:15 pm

"My leader has reason to believe that a great lord known as Xeninus has returned to this world after eons of imprisonment and without the alliances of powerful fighters we will be doomed to complete extinction."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:20 pm

"I see..How terrible, he must have been that power that I sensed. Now is your leader certain that I can help out?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:22 pm

"She has a reason to believe that you have the power needed for our advancement.."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:24 pm

"She?" Darius though placing his hand on his chin thinking to himself for a little while before gaining a smirk looking back at Sakira. He was now interested in helping out since he was a little curious to see what her leader looked like.

"In that case then..I may require a little payment I mean, being the master Magician isn't easy you know.."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:25 pm

The sound of galloping could be heard as Link riding his trusty steed is seen still searching for the Magician named Darius that Lady Naomi told him about. The clank of his shield hitting against the scabbard of his sword echoed with every step of Epona, Link then pulled on the reigns stopping Epona in her tracks. Link looked around basking in the beauty and smiled slightly being that it reminded of Hyrule, then suddenly He spotted someone in the distance with his trained eyes. He instantly knew that it was Sakira from her attire but was unsure about the other figure in the distance, so pulling on the reigns he signaling Epona to head off in that direction. In no time at all he made his way to Sakira and the person he presumed to be the one that they were looking for, so he stopped only a few feet from them looking down to Sakira with a quite serious look on his face.

"Lady Sakira, is that him?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:27 pm

"Ah, Link your here...apparently this guy is the one we're looking for."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 pm

"Good..Have you explained the situation to him yet?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:30 pm

"Yes just as planned.."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Darius tilted his head a little and wondered who this new fellow was but since he seemed to know her name it was clear that he was on her side. He smiled to himself and closed his eyes nodding, Nari looked at Darius flying off of his should sensing that he was going to say something that might provoke something like he normally would.

"Hm, Oh I see..Is he your boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Call To Action. Empty

"Eh?..What are you insane! He is not!"
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:31 pm

"Haha..oops sorry, I just assumed since he came out here looking for you and all."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:32 pm

"He happens to be a warrior from a different time, he's a great hero unlike you who asked for payment because I asked for your help, need I remind you that you said calling yourself a master magician is too much!"
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 pm

"Hey no need to shout, thats not the way you ask someone for help."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:35 pm

"Whatever I'm done here..Link take it from here." Sakira spoke crossing her arms and turning away from him not wanting to hear anything else from him. His comment to her she thought to be a little out of line and she wanted Link to get him on their side since she might end up hurting him if he continued speaking to her.
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Link nodded as he dismounted his horse by jumping down landing right next to Sakira but was facing Darius. Link then lowered himself to one knee as he bowed in respect for the Master Magician, he sighed as he began to raise back to his feet. Link stood as he then looked at Darius with calm eyes as he spoke to Darius with a gentle tone of voice hoping that he will join them.

"Master Magician, we come to you today asking for you assistance in the upcoming battle to rid these lands of the evil that threatens it..We know that you would become a valuable asset and comrade to the team if you would only say yes, so what is you answer Sir Darius?"
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:59 pm

"I'll join your team."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Call To Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call To Action.   A Call To Action. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Call To Action.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next