Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze... Empty
PostSubject: Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze...   Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:07 pm

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you..."

Silvanus had the voice of the once allied druid Erim in his head. Silvanus couldn't help but scoff at the man's teachings. Silvanus could only think of the lies that came from his mouth.

"Ill show you the abyss old man..."

Silvanus let the words quietly and angrily leave his lips as he held his hand out, using the spell Charun's Wrath, which creates an orb of glowing red fire that grows out to a circle around the casters hand that can be thrown towards a target, on the Dwarven people that lived in the Ketmenith Hills. As he walked around the burning town, incinerating everything he passed with his magic, he grew bored and annoyed. Not a single person was able to hurt him in anyway, he welcomed the challenge but no one could offer it to him. Silvanus then came up to a small dwarven girl. His annoyance peaked and he had decided to take it out on someone. Silvanus at the time was wearing crimson armor, specifically a large crimson cuirass with small spikes protruding from the shoulders, and a dark crimson robe covering his legs. On his side was his blade, the Fyravel and his staff on his back, the Ternysia. Silvanus unsheathed the Fyravel, a crimson Magnian sword with a black hilt which combines strength, sharpness and curvy sleekness identifiable by its distinct serpent engravings, in front of the girl, further scaring her to the point of hysteria. Tears and mucus consumed her face as he slowly creeped towards her. Silvanus picked the small girl up by her hair, holding her in the air as he thrusted the tip of the Fyravel through her stomach. Blood splattered everywhere as she let out a blood curdling scream that could be heard by the few Dwarves that were still alive. Silvanus held his hand onto her face as he cast Charun's Wrath, incinerating her face, in an odd manner decapitating her in the process. He flicked his blade, sending the body sliding off the sword, laying on the ground, creating a pool of blood.

"Is there no one who can challenge me?"

Last edited by Silvanus The Sage King on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erim The Dwarven Druid

Erim The Dwarven Druid

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze...   Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:19 pm

"Silvanus!!!"

Erim sped through his burning homeland, galloping on his white horse past the immolated corpses that lay on the ground, trying to find the cause of all of this. As Erim reached Silvanus he jumped off of his still moving horse, equipped his iron mace Tarek from his back and, while in mid-air, attempted to strike Silvanus's head from behind him. Erim made a slight noise as his gray plate mail and tan kilt, as well as his orange helmet, brushed together. His kite shield was also still on his back. As he flew through the air his light brown beard was flat against his chest due to the speed at which he was moving.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze...   Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:28 pm

Silvanus smiled as he heard his rival behind him, soaring towards him in an attempt to strike Silvanus with his weapon. Silvanus quickly turned around, his platinum hair moving but still in a top knot, revealing his gray skin. Silvanus clenched his fists as he let out a fierce scream known as Lastra's Voice which creates a blood curdling scream from the casters mouth, with the power to shatter stone. The scream moved towards Erim at amazing speeds. The scream itself began raising small stones from the ground, with the ability to almost definitely shatter whatever the sound of the scream hits.

"You're not on my level old man..."
Back to top Go down
Erim The Dwarven Druid

Erim The Dwarven Druid

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze...   Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Erim quickly pulled out his kite shield from his back as he attempted to block the attack in the best way possible. The sound unfortunately threw Erim farther into the air, so far that it would have taken a few seconds for Erim to hit the ground. Erim pulled out an old dusty black book from a satchel on his back as he opened it up and began reading from it. Erim began using the spell Judgment as his mace's handle grew in length and its head grew in size, become more of a halberd than a mace. Still in the air Erim attempted to bring down the mace on Silvanus once more, this time with even more force.

"Yuh think yer so tough but ya got much to learn young'n."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze...   Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Silvanus jumped to the left, barely dodging the large mace that came down upon him. As Silvanus landed he held his hand out, casting the spell Oni's Mouth creating a rift in space that becomes a portal for Silvanus to use. The portal itself is a mixture of swirling blacks and reds. As Silvanus walks into the portal his last words are:

"We will finish this another time, dwarf..."
Back to top Go down
Erim The Dwarven Druid

Erim The Dwarven Druid

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze...   Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Erim was furious as the man who had just destroyed his land left him alone. Erim wanted revenge extremely bad but he did not know how he was to go about getting it. He fell to his knees, surrounded by the bodies of his deceased brethren. Sadness, confusion and anger filled him as he waited for nothingness to consume him.

"What.....what do I do..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze...   Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting the Ketmenith Hills Ablaze...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: