Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

The Search

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

The Search Empty
PostSubject: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:30 pm

The forest that laid asleep in Anosa seemed to be untouched by the war. Next to it lied a vast plain with all dead grass, with the view of nothing in sight. However, flying very high above this was Cloud Strife, riding on the back of the Bahamut. Cloud then caught sight of multiple footprints leading into the forest. Now this was either a set up, or the actual team. Cloud risked it and descended right infront of the forest. Cloud then looked as Bahamut flew up and kept watch over the area. Cloud held his Buster Sword, which was fully assembled and strapped to his back, in a position to be quickly pulled out. He stepped quietly and made not a sound.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Silvanus walked from out of the forest, hands glowing with power. He wanted to kill and that is what he was going to do. As Silvanus walked out with a smile in his crimson battle armor, he held his hands out in front of him, creating a perfect circle of demons using the spell Hand Of The Demon. They were ugly mean beings that knew nothing but death and destruction. While summoning the demons he used the spell Demonic Arsenal giving his group of warrior demons full suits of armor as well as axes. Silvanus himself seemed to be unarmed. He looked at Cloud and laughed quietly to himself.

"Get him.."

The demons roared as they all rushed him in unison, attempting to slice and crush him with their axes and bare hands. Silvanus was not going to let this one go, not this time. One of them was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:54 pm

"What the..."

Cloud Then pulled out his Buster Sword as he then looked to the demons. He was used to this kind of thing, fighting lesser enemies. Cloud then stabbed forward, killing three with ease, but then spun it in a three sixty spin, killing the rest. It was behind him when he looked to the mage who summoned them. He slid his foot back, but then leaping in the air and started and gathering energy around his sword as he came down in a powerful strike.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:06 am

Silvanus clapped his hands together and spread them apart casting the spell Baphomet's Protection creating a a glowing black crystal barrier in front of him. Before Cloud could come in contact with the barrier Silvanus cast another spell, Lastra's Voice, summoning a blood curdling scream from his mouth, shattering the shield and sending shards of mana infused crystal at Cloud in an attempt to push him back as well as pierce him with the mixture of spells.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:16 am

As Cloud saw the attacks combine, he quickly spiraled, covering his body in aura. He pierced through the attack and landed. Due to the shards sending him off, his attack was in vain. He then looked to the sage again as he then lunged forward. He however dashed pass the sage and hit a tree. He made the tree begin to fall as he then struck another. Making many trees fall toward his foe, He then used his ice materia as he made the ground icy and slippery.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:29 am

Silvanus tensed his body as the ground around him began to burst into flames due to the Ifrit's Fire spell. The dark flames melted the ice allowing for a small patch of land for Silvanus to walk on safely. Silvanus then held his hands out as he used the spell Sonneillon's Limit, creating hundreds of Raven's made of black fire that explode on contact if they touch anything solid. The ravens soared towards Cloud in an attempt to incinerate him in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:42 am

Cloud saw his attack countered as he then saw Crows start ti soar at him. Cloud then stabbed his buster sword in the ground as a large barrier appeared. It endured the crows but shattered at the last one. Cloud then grabbed his Buster Sword out as he then spun his sword around as his aura poured down on him. He then gathered it onto his sword as he spun and launched a wave of energy moving at high speeds that grew larger each second it advanced.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:57 am

Silvanus held his hands out as he began casting the spell Baphomet's Protection over and over, creating a much thicker yet smaller barrier in front of him, only for it to shatter from the attack, sending him back with shards of mana infused crystal embedded in his armor as well as face, arms and legs. He rolled back a few times before sliding to a halt.

"You're better than I thought.."

Silvanus rose to his feet as he began pulling out the large shards of crystal from his face and arms. He began to chant something as he closed his eyes.

"When dancing clouds consume the moon
And the shadows come alive
The furious wind and laughing trees
See her terrible children arrive

Flesh white as snow
Blood dark with pain
Their songs bring hateful cold
Their rage brings deathly rain"

A powerful piece of Death Amethyst capable of sending a beam of purple energy towards an opponent after a symbol that combines a cross with a ring surrounding the intersection was created in front of Silvanus. Silvanus held his hand out as he sent a beam of purple energy out towards Cloud. The beam itself can pierce through almost any solid object with relative ease.

"One of us is going to die here Cloud..Ill make sure of it.."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:10 am

"Sorry to disappoint you but..."

Cloud then leaped in the air. His power swirled around him as the winds did as well. He shifted this power to his Buster Sword as he then began spinning in air. Violent winds then started to infuse into his sword as he then stopped spinning in air. An orb of energy rose up to his Sword point. It then poured down onto the sword, covering it, as he then held his sword back in a position where he would release a mighty slash. Cloud then pulled his sword quickly over in a powerful slice as then a cyclone began forming in the forest. It picked up trees and other things hurling them at his foe. Cloud then pointed his Buster Sword at the cyclone as his Bahamut then launched a large fire blast at the cyclone making it a fiery wind. Cloud was then grabbed by the Bahamut as he was held above the cyclone awaiting to see what destruction it did.

"This ends..now."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:22 am

"I suppose it does.."

Silvanus was swept up by the fiery tornado as it rose him up higher and higher burning him as he gained height and momentum. It was clear that being thrown from this height was going to kill him if the burns did not so Silvanus did the only thing he could do in an attempt to kill Cloud along with him. Silvanus used all of his available mana as well as his weakened life force, infusing the Magoss Gem inside him. The sound of everything in the area was consumed by the explosion that was created, only seen as a white light that began to incinerate everything in the area, including Silvanus. It was Silvanus's last attempt at killing Cloud.

"And so the last of the Tyr clan...has passed..."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:47 am

Cloud then saw that attack Silvanus launched in his last attempt. He leaped off Bahamut as he then skydived down. He put his Buster Sword infront of him and as he accelerated he more and more appeared a blue blur. Cloud then entered into the attack as it exploded. However, as the blinding light faded, Cloud stood over where Silvanus stood before dieing a little damaged. He entered the attack himself and ruptured it with his power. He walked out of the forest as he then looked back to the forest as he then leaped into the air, letting the Bahamut fly under him, so he can land on it. He then looked towards the horizon and closed his eyes.

"Even those who are corrupted..deserve their own resting place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Anosa-
Jump to: