Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Calling Of Lightning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial Sorceress Naomi

Calling Of Lightning Empty
PostSubject: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Naomi closed her eyes created once more a energy portal that reached through to the other dimensions heading for the same northern dimension that she brought Cloud from however not the exact location. She searched for a very similar yet more advanced fighter in terms of being brought from the outside, indeed she was confident in her fighters but needed a extra push in even that they should ever fail, this brought her to the decision of transporting a certain person. Lightning a soldier of the Cocoon Military known for their ultimate supreme strength in battle and mission succession was the choice that she made. Naomi had full confidence that this woman would be the one that she needed in order to succeed in bring the peace back to Asporia. After the summoning she stepped down from her throne in order to give a formal greeting to Lightning hoping that she would agree to help.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Lightning who came through the portal landed on one knee looking around at this strange castle. She was not sure where exactly she was since she was on her way back home when this all happened. A vortex of energy that suddenly captured her and brought her to an unknown location, much less in a throne room of a woman who appeared to be a sorceress. Lightning reached into her side pouch that rested on her left leg lodged from her waist as she pulled out her cellphone to see if she could call her ally Sahz but with her luck she realized that there was no sort of service here for her in this area. Her eyes peered through light falling strands of her strawberry-blond hair coming off her bangs, looking at the woman wondering what could be going on her.

"Keep your distance miss.." Lightning spoke instantly after reaching in her holster pulling out her transitioning handgun which at this time was formed and locked in a magnum state. Her aim was straight as a light target laser was pointing outwards at Naomi. Lightning was not usually the one to not be cautious of people but in this case she had to be, she didn't know who this person was or what she wanted but all she did know was that she was obviously the one responsible for kidnapping her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Taken a little by surprise Naomi's eyes widened at the weapon being pointed at her, it was clear that she should have alerted her before bringing her here but there was no time for her to waste. He fighters have all went off and she needed a retrieval team as quickly as possible. trying to put her at ease Naomi smiled lightly moving her hands to show that she was not really a threat.

"Oh no worries..There's no reason to be alarmed, my name is Naomi and I have brought you here because I needed your help."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:52 pm

"Sorry not buying it, if you wanted my help for something..that was the wrong way to go about asking for it."

Lightning still holding her gun aimed was not about to lower it just merely for the fact that she needed assistance. Anyone could have said something like that looking to set up an ambush, Lightning herself was too smart for those little tactics and knew that she was not going to like where this would go.
Back to top Go down
Satsuma The Heaven's Fang

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Instantly from above Satsuma dived down from his stealth position standing on the ceiling with his arms crossed down onto the ground in front of Lightning blocking her path to Naomi. He was not familiar with what type of weapon she was using but one thing that he did know was that it was a weapon and by her assurance in it, the weapon was lethal. Satsuma's red eyes glared at Lightning as he commanded her in a bold tone.

"Drop your weapon..now."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:57 pm

"Sorry but in as far as authority goes..You not the one that has it, so your the one who'll have to back down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:58 pm

"Really?..Someone's got an attitude, well then fine if you won't drop the weapon I'll make you drop it."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:58 pm

"I dare you.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm

"No enough..this is not what I called you all here for."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:38 pm

"Alright then tell me, what did you call me here for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:40 pm

"Lightning as a Cocoon soldier I knew that you were the best of the best at what you did, but the main reason for your summoning here is so that maybe you could lend me your skill in that art once again."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:04 pm

"Sorry..I don't do that anymore. I left my violent past behind me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:38 am

"I see..but understand this, if I cannot have the help of people like you this beautiful planet is going to be nothing more than a wasteland when Xeninus returns."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of Lightning   Calling Of Lightning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Of Lightning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: