Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Mount Fujiyama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Silvanus appeared inside the temple on Mount Fujiyama. The swirling energies of red and black dissipated after Silvanus left it, looking around to see his surroundings. He was unsure of where he was but he needed to fulfill his mission and he was going to at any cost. Silvanus looked around, his crimson robe moving under his deathly armor, only stopped by his sword Fyravel. Fyravel Is a crimson Magnian sword with two-edges for cutting and has a tapered point for stabbing and thrusting as well as a black hilt. It combines strength, sharpness and curvy sleekness. The Fyravel is identifiable by its distinct serpent engravings. As he unsheathed the blade he began to slowly create a circle around him.

"Zen-Chi....Show yourself.."
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:39 pm

The doors of the temple's main hallway's opened when the Grandmaster Zen-Chi entered the room, he wore the prayer beads of the great Musajin masters and a ancient armor typed robe which was known to be only worn by the legendary sages in the past scrolls. Holding his Sage staff that looked much like the monk's exorcist rod he noticed this strange being making a circle on the ground and also the man responsible for the creation of this being, Zen-Chi placed his hand on his long white beard as he bowed in respect to his visitors knowing fully well that they did not journey here for the sheer purpose of knowledge.

"I welcome you to my humble temple..What is it that I can do for you young one?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:45 pm

"Lord Xeninus wishes to have council with you. It would be best if you did not resist in any way."

Silvanus finished his circle now, preparing himself just in case he had to defend and capture the elderly man.
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:48 pm

"With all due respect, I do not wish to partake in the events that are involving your dark lord."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:49 pm

"I say again, it would be best if you did not resist in any way."
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:55 pm

"With all due respect..I wish not to leave my boundaries, youngster."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:01 am

"Ugh...Everyone always chooses the hard way."

Silvanus held his hand out as the circle around him began to glow using a special technique known as spell concentration. Simultaneously Silvanus used the spell Oni's Mouth to create a portal behind Zen-Chi. As the portal appeared Silvanus used the spell Lastra's Voice, Creating a blood curdling scream from the his mouth, with the power to move stone in an attempt to push Zen-Chi into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:14 am

Zen-Chi extended his palm and created a powerful wave barrier using just the mere force of his Mana. The sound blast from the scream that would have knocked him into the portal was therefore rejected with little effort. Instantly Zen-Chi knew that he was right about this man, he was indeed not here for righteous purposes. He was obviously here to capture him. Looking at the sage before him he was now ready to fight, it was clear that if anyone was to capture him it would surely not be this young evil heart man.

"I see, you wish to take me even without my permission?..I would advise you to leave this temple at once."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:20 am

Silvanus quickly used the spell Persipyne's Scourge Creating tendrils from the portal that attempted to wrap around the mans arms and legs to pull him into the portal. Silvanus knew that he was greatly weaker when it came to the strength of his spells compared to Zen-Chi's but he thought that maybe if he bombarded him with spells, the man would lose focus and eventually fall against Silvanus.
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:33 am

"Hm?" Zen-Chi grunted looking around at the binding spell that was being used against him. It made him slightly calm it reminded him of the days when he used to try tactics such as this against opponents, he knew that the main motive of his assault was to draw Zen-Chi into a false sense of security. The master placed his hands outwards palms facing forward and channeled his energy sending a powerful blast of energy out at energy wave pushing back the binding spell used by Silvanus.
"Now..Ha!!" Zen-Chi screamed now pointing at Silvanus, lightning from his fingers began blasting through the floors of the temple surrounding Silvanus once before closing in for a direct assault.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:39 am

"Dammit."

Silvanus performed a no-handed cartwheel from his position to evade the attack as best as possible. In mid-air Silvanus used the spell Euryale's Spyres creating black spear like objects around Zen-Chi as they soared towards him attempting to pierce his arms and legs. Unfortunately Silvanus could not fully evade the attack as he was caught by it barely, although he was shocked, painfully and irritatingly to one knee.
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:13 am

Zen-Chi looked at the spear like objects moving in for the piercing of his arms and legs and instantly pulled on the prayer beads that were around his neck which ignited a powerful barrier off of the energy of his spiritual bounding. The energy acted as a destructive wave only when touched however instantly destroying the spears as Zen-Chi kept his mind calm. As the barrier faded he looked over at Silvanus and noticed that he was on one knee tired, no doubt from his absurd energy usage. Taking two steps Zen-Chi looked spoke in a wise tone to share his knowledge.

"A powerful Sage indeed you are, but there is something that you lack. You lack control..A wildfire spreads rapidly and destroys everything in it's path, however if the fire should ever be harnessed then it could prove a most valuable asset to the caster of the flame..Young one, you should harness that flame that burns in your soul should you ever wish to become more powerful."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 am

"Duly noted...But it does not change the fact that your are coming with me."

He stood up, getting off of his knee as he held his hands at his sides. His hands began to glow with power as he used the spell Hand Of The Demon spawning twenty lesser demons of human shape, of varying size but all smaller than men, ugly, filthy, and with a taste for human flesh. They were fanged, bow-legged and long-armed, and had dark skin as if burned. They were broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes. They were miserable, crafty and vicious beings that Silvanus had summoned many times before. It was at this time that they had to do something they were not particularly good at. Silvanus pointed towards Zen-Chi signaling his minions to move. Before they even started to move Silvanus ordered them not to attack, only apprehend him.

"I do not want him injured in any way. Merely capture him and throw him into the portal. Got that?"

The demons grunted as a way of showing that they knew what he was talking about. The burly angry demons began to encircle Zen-Chi and moved in all at once in an attempt to overpower and immobilize him.
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Zen-Chi's eyes moved from side to side taking sight of each and everyone of the demons that circled around him, they had the mind set of murderers but were forced to limit their natural bloodthirsty mind. Sorcery was not going to help him in this case against all twenty of the demons so instead he decided to use his legendary created martial art style. Seeing one of the demons that jumped in attempts to pin him to the ground, Zen-Chi placed one hand out hitting it in the face with a palm strike before reversing his body motions to hip toss the demon over his shoulder into another demon. One grabbed him from behind picking him up demonstrating great strength but Zen-Chi was not about to be brought into submission so easily, using his elbow he struck the demon in the face between the eyes before escaping his grip and leg sweeping it down.
"Hm?..Strangely powerful monsters.." Zen-Chi spoke still looking at the others who made no delays in their advancements towards him. He reached into his robe's arm layering and pulled out a stack of sacred sutras known and the seals of tennō (天皇) (The Heavenly Emperor), without commands the sutra seals were activated being covered in a purple lightning energy source that circled Zen-Chi complying with his own natural aura and with the power of his own Mana. Instantly the seals were sent around burning the demons apart thus sparing Zen-Chi from their assault.

"You need to train your mind more if you hope to capture me young one."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 pm

"Heh....I do not know if you are familiar with the.... now extinct.... Magnian race but...We are very good with weapons....I wonder if you are...."

Silvanus quickly held his hands out to his sides. In one hand his blade was held and in the other began to glow. From the glow came his staff Ternysia, a black staff with two green emerald shards on both ends. He let his arm rest at his side with his blade in his hand. He spun his staff directly above him. Using the Oni's Mouth spell variation Oni's Blink, Silvanus disappeared, reappearing from a dark spiral of energy extending from the ground next to Zen-Chi. Silvanus spun with the shoulder that was away from Zen-Chi moving backwards, allowing for Silvanus to get enough speed in that hand to move his blade fast enough to slash at his foe's leg. Because Silvanus had so strike at the mans leg, Silvanus had to crouch slightly. Old Magnian Combat Tactics say that even the weakest of Magnians had an affinity for Offensive Magicks. Silvanus used one of the only Non-Malicious Offensive Magick spell that he knew. He forced his mana down his arm past his hand into his blade, adding about an inch all around the blade of his dark, and now, razor sharp aura to aid him in striking his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:44 pm

A tactician indeed Silvanus showed himself to be but one thing was that Zen-Chi who was also just a skilled a tactician knew this ability of weapon altering and manipulation. It was indeed a rare and powerful type of spell indeed but like all arts it was possible to find a way around it. Zen-Chi placed out his hand the minute that he went low to make the attack stopping his hand at the source, because the hand would be his main trigger to even begin the assault, with a strong grip to it would completely stop him from even coming close to his feet yet still keeping him in his kneeling position. With his eyes peering at Silvanus's other hand he made sure to keep straight watch should he try another tactic.

"This is not the way it should go youngster..Tell me, is fighting me worth all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Silvanus stopped pushing his blade against Zen-Chi's hand, still staying in the position he was in. In truth, Silvanus was afraid of the man he was facing. Xeninus spoke of him as a man whos power could complete that of a gods. Silvanus did not want to mess with such a power, unfortunately he had to as it was what his master wanted.

"I have to...It is what Lord Xeninus wants..."

Silvanus then used his other hand to send his staff, tip-first towards the mans shoulder, in an attempt to pierce him and hurl him into the portal. Silvanus was running out of non-lethal tactics as Magnian training for the most part teaches lethal techniques. Silvanus had to try though, he could not fail his master.
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:30 am

Zen-Chi instantly pushed off of Silvanus looking at him know seeing the truth, it was not his goal indeed to want to face him, in fact it might have not even been his intention to even come in her but the cursed Xeninus ordered him to capture him. Zen-Chi felt pity and sorrow for the young warrior, he was one that had so much potential yet was restricted to following the orders of the demonic god.

"I see..I understand you now..It's saddening, but for your sake young one..I shall respect your wish."

Zen-Chi's noble mentality and humbling to the pain that Silvanus must have been under being the servant of a deity like Xeninus. Surely this was not something that could be overlooked, He needed to be freed from his pain and Zen-Chi who viewed everyone of Asporia as his own children would not allow one to suffer. He went down on his knees sitting in the traditional monk styled seating position before placing his hands together in a almost praying type position closing his eyes. He knew that this was the only way that he would be able to protect him weather it be futile or not.

"I am ready Silvanus..You may capture me."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:35 am

Silvanus stopped his thrusting attack before it made its way to Zen-Chi. Silvanus then sheathed his blade and put his staff on his back. Silvanus was grateful that he did not further the fight as Silvanus knew he surely would have lost. Now with his weapons away, Silvanus touched the ground with the palms of his hands, kneeling in the process. The ground became a larger version of Oni's Mouth as the black and red swirling energies appeared, forcing both Silvanus and Zen-Chi to sink into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mount Fujiyama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Fujiyama   Mount Fujiyama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mount Fujiyama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: