Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Deep Within Ring of Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellkite Overlord

Hellkite Overlord

Deep Within Ring of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Deep Within Ring of Fire   Deep Within Ring of Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 pm

Hours after Overlord's first encounter with Link they arrived in a flash within a massive dormant volcano in the center of the mountain range that travelers call, The Ring Of Fire, being that it was surrounded by many active volcano. The caverns that expand beneath and throughout the mountains, went on for miles beneath the central volcano. Link was laid down on his back on a rock platform supported by a single pillar. His wounds from his intense battle with Breaker The Pain Bringer were fully tended to thanks to Overlord's faithful fire elf's that roamed around the mountains waiting to grant their masters every wish. Link's wounds were wrapped with a white cloth that was enchanted with mana to allow for better healing, he also had his Elfs create a special tunic made of fibers drenched with the blood of the Overlord giving the wearer extreme heat resistance which allows him to withstand the astronomical temperatures from within a dormant volcano.

The immense space within the caverns was enough for the enormous dragon to fly around freely. Overlord constantly flew in circle around Link breathing a bright red fire that would act as a barrier concealing their location. This is how the Overlord has remain hidden over the many years. . The flames would turn to lava then harder forming a giant dome to conceal both of their energy signatures. as Overlord dove into the lava below the platform which Link was resting upon. All he could do now was wait patiently for Link to return to his senses.
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Deep Within Ring of Fire   Deep Within Ring of Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:50 pm

After many hours of rest, Link who was asleep for such a long time, opened his eyes slowly sitting up on the rock platform for he still felt slight sensations of pain and when he grabbed his side to his surprise his wound were tended to and he was wearing new clothes. He looked around quickly and saw that he was inside of what looked like a volcano due to all the lava that was flowing around him ever so slowly. Link tried to stand but was till to drained from his recent encounter with Xeninus's forces, but this did not bother him what did was why he was saved from certain death in a place like Anosa. So he continued to look around still wondering why he was here.

"What is this place?.."
Back to top Go down
Hellkite Overlord

Hellkite Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Deep Within Ring of Fire   Deep Within Ring of Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Link's voice echoed through the lava dome as a shaking sensation would be felt climbing through the pillar to the platform and through Link's spine. The quacking could then be heard as a rumbling sound as a pillar of lava erupts upward from the magma pool below. Two massive clawed hands could be seen digging into the platform as it slightly tips toward the pool of magma below. As the lava falls back to the lava pool a massive dragon head is revealed staring down at Link as his eyes narrowed as he let at a mind splitting roar only a few feet away from Link. As their eyes lock Overlord pried apart Link's mind allowing him to use telepathy to communicate with Link.

"This is the place great concealment allowing even the greatest of warriors to remain in hiding, allowing their wounds to heal without fear of a pending assault. I am the Legendary Hellkite Overlord, and you Link are responsible to help restore balance to these lands.."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Deep Within Ring of Fire   Deep Within Ring of Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Link surprised by the sudden appearance of the massive dragon backed himself up as the piercing roar echoed throughout the entire cavern and through Link's being as well. Link then heard a voice in his head and realized it was the dragon who was speaking with him, he heard what the dragon said and was reveled to hear that he was not going to devour him like Link thought at first, for it seemed that this mighty beast needed Links assistance in something that had quite some importance. So link began to converse with the Hellkite to see what he needed help with exactly.

"Mighty Hellkite, what do you mean by restoring balance exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Hellkite Overlord

Hellkite Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Deep Within Ring of Fire   Deep Within Ring of Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:36 pm

"What do you think it means?! I would think a creature such as yourself would understand a being such as I."

Hellkite thrusted his head forward in displeasure with his sharp teeth inches away from Link. His breath emitted enough heat to cause any water in the area to vaporize.. Overlord rose out of the lava further as his massive wings scrapped the top of the lava dome. Overlord swatted Link a bit sending him to the end of the platform. He would reach out and grab Link and slam him down in the middle of the platform. He released Link and stared down at him.

"The balance between the two powers fool."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Deep Within Ring of Fire   Deep Within Ring of Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:30 am

"Gah!" Yelled Link right after being striked by the massive hellkite's hand, the force of the impact sent him flying to the rim of the platform were he slid almost going off the edge but stopped just in time. Link was close enough that he could look off the edge and saw a large pool of lava that would've killed Link if he kept sliding. Link then turned he head to the Hellkite but saw him reaching for him, not able to do anything at this time he was grabbed tightly by the beast but to only be thrown back down on the platform from where he was first striked. Link then grabbed his side felling a great deal of pain, it seems that because of all the abuse that the Hellkite was dealing it causing his wounds to reopen, he then looked up at the Hellkite Overlord with a hurt expression as he began to speak.

"I..I see..So why is it that you need my help if you obviously have so much power on your own?"
Back to top Go down
Hellkite Overlord

Hellkite Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Deep Within Ring of Fire   Deep Within Ring of Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:37 am

"I do so have the power however I can't repair all the damage that has been done on my own. It requires a certain touch that a creature such as myself can't do. You must even the odd in the rebellion and silence those who desire to disrupt the balance."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Deep Within Ring of Fire   Deep Within Ring of Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 am

"Well I guess I owe you for saving my life..So I will help"
Back to top Go down
Hellkite Overlord

Hellkite Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Deep Within Ring of Fire   Deep Within Ring of Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:49 am

"This wasn't a decision you had a choice in. Now rest and upon recovery you will return to your fellow comrades."

Overlord then let out a mighty roar as he lifted himself up allowing him to fully put his legs on the platform and jump forward in the direction Links back was facing. He tucked his arms and legs close to his body as he proceeded to dive head first into the magma pool below causing the lava to splash up and land just behind Link.
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Deep Within Ring of Fire   Deep Within Ring of Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:57 am

Link after watching the Hellkite jump into the pool of lava laid back on the the rock thinking to himself, he didn't know if the Hellkite was really on his side but the truth is that he owes him his life for saving his. So link closed his eyes slowly drifting into a deep sleep in hopes to recover as soon as possible so he could get back into the fight against evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Within Ring of Fire   Deep Within Ring of Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Within Ring of Fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Anosa-
Jump to: