Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

The plan for perfection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeninus The Chaos Bringer

Location : Dark Lodius The Chaotic Castle Of Eternal Nightmares

The plan for perfection Empty
PostSubject: The plan for perfection   The plan for perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 pm

Xeninus sat against his throne after learning of the existence of the legendary Protector of Asporia. He knew that he could have the energy that was needed in order to restore the great dark lord to his perfect stage of power. He knew that with the power that the old man had gained in his life it was going to be the perfect plan, all he needed was to have him captured however. Calling on his servant Silvanus he expected him to go forth and retrieve the man that he needed for his resurrection.

"Silvanus..come to me."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: The plan for perfection   The plan for perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Silvanus used the spell Oni's Mouth to appear from a swirling black and red portal in front of Lord Xeninus. As he exited the portal and entered the room he bowed, clenching his fist to close the rift in space. He looked up and a few seconds later stood up only to say something to Xeninus.

"Yes my Lord?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The plan for perfection   The plan for perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:35 pm

"Silvanus..I have found it, the key to my resurrection, I know what I need to do."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: The plan for perfection   The plan for perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:40 pm

"What needs to be done my Lord?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The plan for perfection   The plan for perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:43 pm

"I need to have the aura of the great protector of Asporia...I want you to journey to the highest peak of the mountain Fujiyama in search of the legendary Sage known as Zen-Chi. I'm sure you have heard the legends about this man correct?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: The plan for perfection   The plan for perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 pm

"Why yes Sire, his name had come up more than once during my adolescent years of training. You would like me to capture him my Lord?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The plan for perfection   The plan for perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:50 pm

"Indeed, however be cautious, he isn't the weakest of fighters, your life will be at stake once you enter the fields should combat be an issue..Can you do this?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: The plan for perfection   The plan for perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:07 pm

"I will fulfill my duty or perish trying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The plan for perfection   The plan for perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:13 pm

"Very well then.."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: The plan for perfection   The plan for perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:15 pm

"I shall return..."

Silvanus used Oni's Mouth yet again to disappear into his void, moving onward to his new target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The plan for perfection   The plan for perfection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The plan for perfection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Anosa-
Jump to: