Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

A Return For Destress

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Return For Destress Empty
PostSubject: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:50 am

Sakira walked back to the Castle with a light smile on her face content with a job well done after her battle against the mighty Dreadmaster. She knew that that was the battle of her life that she had actually managed to come out of and that the chances of her even getting to live were slim, still because of the efforts of herself and Crow the beast was layed to rest. Looking around the Castle she walked into the main hall of it sitting on the chair that was in the main hall resting after a hard fought battle.
Back to top Go down
Crow The Dark Wing Master

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:52 am

Crow flew into the main hall landing on the ground as the Wings that he wore dispelled. It was time for some of his own resting and relaxing since he managed to beat the Dreadmaster, he knew that it was only the beginning of their worries since the forces of evil could still attack at anytime, yet he was a little greatful that at least one threat was out.

"Now that's what I call a job well done."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:55 am

"You've returned and I see that from the look on your faces you succeeded in defeating the beast of destruction..Well done you guys."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:55 am

"Indeed thank you Bryce.."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 am

"I have to say Crow I am a little impressed that it was you to seal away the beast, Naomi had me watch the battle while in recovery, I must hand it to you, pretty good work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:58 am

"And I see your up and well too heh, you know what can I say I'm a prodigy Ha"
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:01 am

Darius came running down stair after searching the castle high and low for Link, he could not help but assume the worst from their damaged Hyrule comrade. He had left him to heal and when he had returned he was gone, it was clear that this was the work of evil and needed to be looked into as soon as possible.

"Sakira,Bryce,Crow,Sephira..There's a problem a big problem."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:02 am

"Cool your jets there buddy..whats the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:03 am

"It's Link..he's missing, I left him on the balcony in order to heal but now..when I returned he was gone, all that was left was his sword and shield..It's my fault, I shouldn't have left his side..Dammit.."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:04 am

"It's not like him to leave without the sword and shield..I wonder what could have happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:05 am

"That poor bastard..Just couldn't keep his neck out of trouble..But in his state he couldn't have gone far."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:06 am

"Unless he was abducted..Damn those dark foes, that had to be it..he was taken."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 am

"Link..no.."

Sakira rose from her seat turning to the door and running towards it about to head out to the plains of Anosa in order to search for Link. She was not sure but she couldn't help but agree with Bryce on his abduction, she needed to know that he was safe herself and was going to search the entire plain alone to find him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:09 am

Crow turned upon seeing her running to the exit, instantly he dashed across the hall ending up in front of her placing out his hand blocking her path. He had a feeling that she was walking right into an ambush and was not about to let her take the chance.

"No Sakira..Stay back this isn't the right way to go."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 am

"Crow..Out of my way, I have to go and find him...He could be hurt or worse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:11 am

"Not a chance..Your not going anywhere, because if you go off alone it'll be no different than Link."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 am

"What are you talking about Crow, who knows what they did to him, they could be hurting him right now..I can't..I won't allow it..please don't you see he needs me..please just let me through."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 am

"Sakira!..Calm down, Link is a knight..he will be fine..if there's one thing I know is that he can get himself out of trouble when he needs to."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 am

"He's right..We shouldn't be worrying so much about him, I'm sure he's safe."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:15 am

"As much as I hate being the negative one..Sakira is right on this one, don't you all see, it's all piecing together, the summoning of the dreadmaster, Link's sudden disappearance and his sword and shield not being with him..it was all a set up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:16 am

"Damn..so their playing tactics huh?..This isn't good."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:17 am

"Crow..this has gone on long enough, we need to act now..every second we take could be another second Link is closer to death."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:19 am

"Enough!..It's settled, we'll go out and find him..I am not sure what the evil forces are planning but they have terrorized our people for far too long now, we cannot just sit here and do nothing..they have to pay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:19 am

"Then in that case..I say we have to hit Xeninus back hard now, we can't let him think we're some push overs."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:23 am

Here me out team..when we go there will be no more order from their on only to find Link..split up and search your end of Anosa and don't stop until you find him..Xeninus has managed to put our people in fear, he's killed our people,damaged out team pride and taken one of our own..We will now show our rage upon them..With this new order, we will go to Anosa..And we will tear it apart! We do this for Link!..As Xeninus has tortured and killed our people, this will not go unavenged..now remember, he's the one who has to suffer now, so with your swords,spells and rage..we'll do the same to his wretched soldiers!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Return For Destress
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: