Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Training in the Shadows

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Training in the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Nebula stood with her hands out channeling dark energy concentrating it into a summoning art in order for herself to get some training done. She grew tired of her Master Lord Xeninus keeping her away from the battles as though she was a weak child. She was growing and knew that she was strong enough to battle and only wanted him to see that. It made her strive to learn more and become a far greater sorceress than he believed her to be, she then remembered the words of her teach Vincent about her not being powerful enough to actually have the mind set of a true master of the Dark Arts. This angered her and was more determined than ever to prove him wrong.

"Not ready to have the mind set of a true Dark Artist huh?..I'll show them, they'll see just you wait...Caritus come forth!"
Back to top Go down
Grunt Soldier:Cartius

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:18 pm

The summoning grunt soldier of the breed known as Cartius arose from a portal coming from the in front of her. He bowed instantly out of respect as it was made to do the bidding of any of the higher ranking soldiers that needed it. It wondered however what could the young maiden of darkness need to call on him now.

"I am here Maiden Of Darkness..What is your bidding?"
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 pm

"Tell me Cartius...How evil do you think I am?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:20 pm

"My lady, I am unable to comprehend what you mean, your surely evil if I must say so..but are we not all evil?"
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:20 pm

"I don't like that tone Cartius..Do you take me for a fool? I know that we are all evil."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm

"My apologies madam, I did not mean for it to sound so rude..I will watch my tongue in the presence of your greatness."
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:27 pm

"Well..I suppose your race doesn't really have much intelligence anyway, so I cannot really hold it against you if you speak out of line.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:30 pm

"So all if forgiven Lady Nebula?"
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Nebula looked at the Grunt and then her hand before smiling darkly pointing her hand at the creature, instantly from her palm formed a dragon like beast that roared and snarled looking at the little Grunt seeing him as prey. Nebula was not inclined to show mercy even to her subordinate, She expected that the Grunt would know that she was not a merciful type at least in the way she acted and without another word Nebula allowed the Dragon to devour the Grunt soldier in one bite, the blood of the Grunt dripped from the mouth of the Dragon as it went back into her palm from where it was summoned.

"Hmph..No..I guess all isn't forgiven. I hate those pathetic creatures.."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:43 pm

"Its a shame...they seem to love you..."

Silvanus appeared from what is known as Oni's Blink, or a version of the spell Oni's Mouth that is cast so fast, the portal itself is not seen only a dark spiral extending from the ground. It takes a very large amount of concentration but is very effective. Silvanus, dressed in his crimson battle robe and armor, smiled, moving his top-knot from his face with his hand. He found it very funny that the young girl was so quick to kill allies. He liked that very much so. Silvanus also found it very peculiar that he had never seen her in combat before. All in all he found her very interesting,
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:10 pm

"Really..You think they do huh?..And who are you exactly, I don't remember seeing you."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:20 pm

"I am one of Lord Xeninus's sages, Silvanus. and you?"
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:57 pm

"I'm called Nebula.."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:57 pm

"And your ties to Xeninus? Other than being able to summon his forces of course."
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:03 pm

""I'm not sure..I mean as far as I remember I was raised by Xeninus and trained by Vincent, I suppose in a way he's like a father to me."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:28 pm

"Oh your Vincent's trainee....I fought along side him once...very knowledgeable, that one. I'm guessing that would make you quite strong, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:34 pm

"Indeed it would..if only Master Xeninus could see the same."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:38 pm

"Lord Xeninus does not see you as strong?"
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:42 pm

"I am not sure..I believe that he does yet he doesn't give me an assigned seat among his warriors..I'm always kept in the Castle."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:47 pm

"Have you ever tried proving yourself against one of his warriors?"
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:00 pm

"You mean face one of the higher ups?..Am I allowed to?"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:02 pm

"Why wouldn't you? As long as no one dies I don't see why you couldn't 'practice' with a few higher ups."
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:05 pm

"But who would be willing to practice battle with me?..All of the fighters are out on missions mostly."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:07 pm

"Well I don't know if you could technically call me a higher up but I did just get back from a mission so I'm free for the most part."
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

Chaotic Sorceress Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:09 pm

"So you mean you'd face me?..I'm not sure, I mean I overheard that you brought an outsider to the castle and then let him escape after he battled against Breaker..Is it wise to let me challenge you, wouldn't you just let me win?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Shadows   Training in the Shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the Shadows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Anosa-
Jump to: