Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Assault On The Main Front

Go down 
+2
The Apocalyptic Warlock
Knight Bryce
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:07 am

"Spirits fall, and Demon's cry..
As I call upon the great beast of the sky..
..The power and suffering that you've collected upon the years..
Turn the sacred planet of Asporia around, bring them to tears!!.."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:07 am

"No..not him..Link! he's calling upon the legendary Dreadmaster!!..We must retreat at once!!"
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:08 am

"By the dawn of day, creature hear your caster!...
Come forth and serve me mighty Dreadmaster!!"
Back to top Go down
The Dreadmaster

The Dreadmaster

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:16 am

The skies turned a dark color as the rains came down ever so violently, the seas roared across the lands and the ground shook in fear signaling the coming of the ultimate creature. Such power dawning from the very core of the legendary Cult itself brought the lands and everyone that faced it's awesome wrath into calamity. The once solid ground turned to light sea then the from the depths of the land the great beast rose up overhead letting out a loud recurring cry that blasted through the entire continent of Anosa, the mighty Dreadmaster had arrived. It's sixteen eyes scanned the lands and noticed it's master Vincent and then the opponents. It swayed with the motions of tsunami's in it's wake that crashed down upon the trees and landmass that remained in it's coming.

Blasting off one more loud call of demonic demise the Dreadmaster slithered around with the hurricane like winds that blew with every move that the beast made. The time had come it was ready to devour both of the warriors that stood in it's path once the command was given. Not many had actually managed to see the Dreadmaster face to face but even the survivors knew that it's wrath was to leave something that could only be described as Eternal Fear.
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:18 am

"The mighty beast has awakened!...Now hero lets see your sword deal with this monster...Hahahahahahahaha! Silvanus, observe massacres like this are rarely seen even by the eyes of the Lodius Cult."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:20 am

"Victory surely belongs to us Vincent! Ah ha ha ha ha!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:21 am

Bryce stood in awe at the sight of the mighty creature it was as though he was dealing with a demonic god itself, he could not even begin to measure the Mana level that was placed into this beast's summoning, and instantly he knew that he would be no match for it, this lead to times of regrouping and planning to stop this creature. If Link and himself had even attempted to fight against this beast they would both surely die and Bryce was not about to die in vain.

"Link..It's here..We have to retreat at once, we're staring into the face of death.."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:26 am

Link simply stared at the beast with a shocked expression he took a step back as he began to feel an overwelming feeling of fear for he had never seen a creature quite like this in his lifetime. As Link to his step back his left hand had a warm feeling so he looked and saw the Triforce of courage glowing brightly and at the moment he remembered why he was here and that was to protect the ones who cannot protect himself. Link quickly recomposed himself as a gold aura covered his body, his hidden power was giving him back everything he lost in the fight so far. He look to Bryce who said they had to retreat but he simply shook his head showing he was not going to follow.

"Sir Bryce you may go..but I will stand and fight this monster!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:31 am

"Listen Link..there is no time for brave heroics, we must regroup and plan this, Unlike you I've seen what this thing is capable of..We cannot win alone!"
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:32 am

"Heh..I wonder how long Silvanus before they beg for mercy..."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:34 am

"I must say Vincent I am impressed, I didn't even think you could have pulled off something like that, but I digress, shall we destroy them now or wait?"
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 am

"Then you save yourself, I'll do my best to at least slow them down so you can get away safely.."
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:37 am

"Well then lets see..what would Xeninus want us to do?..Oh yes..Silvanus summon your lesser demons, the Dreadmaster can make short work of these two..Cordea is about to experience a war unlike anything they had ever seen..With the Dreadmaster your demon knights will ravage town by town, city by city killing everyone in their path until that Naomi understands that we are the supreme force of Asporia..Nothing will stop us Hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:39 am

"Link don't you understand if we lose you here then the whole purpose of our summoning will be in vain...Understand me on this I want to stop it as badly as you but we cannot perform this at least not now!..Lets go this could be our only chance to stop this madness!"
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:43 am

"Heh heh heh."

Silvanus held his hands out as he began to use the Hand Of The Demon spell, only in this instance he used more than half of his mana spawning over a hundred lesser demons of human shape, of varying size but all smaller than men, ugly, filthy, fanged, bow-legged and long-armed, and had dark skin as if burned. They were broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes. They were miserable, crafty and vicious beings that stood beside Silvanus and his allies. Silvanus then used the spell Demonic Arsenal as his warriors began to glow. The glowing dissipated as they were now clad in long pole-arms, swords, axes and clubs as well as full suits of armor. Due to the large amount of spell casting Silvanus was close to being severely low on mana but he did not care as he knew it was worth it.

"They will enjoy ravaging your people....and what makes them happy...makes me happy...Hahahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
The Dreadmaster

The Dreadmaster

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:46 am

The Dreadmaster roared once more at the two of them feeling the fear radiating off of their bodies, it was more than ready to attack and spread it's madness across Asporia as Vincent wanted it to, it moved around a little more now starting lightning to be called from the sky making the thunderstorm become worse.
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:48 am

Link grinded his teeth for he was not the one to run but Bryce was not lying, he knew that he was out numbered and out matched in this fight so he knew what he had to do. The golden aura the disappeared as Link ran over as to Bryce looking to him ready to retreat just as he was told, then yelling to Bryce he knew how they were going to get away.

"Hurry we don't have much time put your hand on my shoulder quickly!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:52 am

Bryce looked at Link instantly knowing what his plan was and placed his hand on his shoulder as requested looking up at the Dreadmaster wondering how fast Link would be able to have them retreat.

"Go!"
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 am

"Alright!"

The moment that Bryce placed his hand on like he used Farore's Wind making them disappear in a flash with a blinding light, all that was seen was the same green orb that Link used but was twice the size. It rose into the sky as he began to fly away from the area at the speed of light heading towards Cordea, Link was heading towards the castle that was made by Naomi for their group.
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:56 am

"That's right run..because today marks the beginning of the end for all that you know."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:57 am

"That was not a fun as i would have hoped....so....what is our next method of action Vincent?"
Back to top Go down
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:03 am

"We'll return to Lord Xeninus to let him know that the end is near for the people of Cordea..Let's go."

Vincent turned around opening a portal that led him back to the Lodius Castle. He was more than pleased to let his master know that the mission that he wanted done is now complete, Cordea was now in the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:08 am

Silvanus held his hand out letting his energy pour from his fingertips. He was happy and victorious and for some reason his overall mana reserve did not bother him at the moment. He opened another Mouth of Oni, a portal of red and black energies. As he walked into the portal his robe lightly trailed behind him.

"On to the castle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault On The Main Front   Assault On The Main Front - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault On The Main Front
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Anosa-
Jump to: