Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

The Aftermath

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:19 pm

Sephria woke up after the fight on the ground to the side rubbing her stomach, she had no idea what had happened while she was unconscious, but she was still more than ready to fight if it called for it. Se rose her body up a little and stood on her feet looking around noticing that Silvanus was gone, instantly she looked down in depression seeing that she failed to do what she was suppose to which was destroy him.

"I guess it's over.."
Back to top Go down
Crow The Dark Wing Master

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Crow standing on the side looking at the sunrise smirked looking back now knowing that she had finally woken up after the battle that had occurred. It was not like he was surprised but still it was a relief that she was all well and good to go. Crow thought that the least he could do was stand here and guard her while she rested but since she was now up there really wasn't a purpose for him to be around anymore.

"Heh..look who's finally up, sleep well princess?"
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:22 pm

"What happened?..Where is Silvanus?"
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:23 pm

"Don't worry..I took care of it, he's not gonna bug you for some time."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:24 pm

"So you mean that you killed him?"
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:25 pm

"No I didn't kill him, he got away is all..Seems as though for some odd reason he's testing me to see if I have the guts to go and find him in the Lodius Ruins..Hard to believe that it's back but still...I guess it's my right to go over there."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:26 pm

"Crow..You spoke about Xeninus when you arrived here, how do you know him, whats your connection?"
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 pm

"Well believe it or not, I used to be on the same side as Xeninus long ago..I was one of his strongest fighters under his elite unit but I attempted too many times to kill him so I got demoted and replaced by a man called Terror, but ironically enough that same day the rebellion would have the Lodius Cult's demise and I was ordered to be executed...Too bad the ones that tired to execute couldn't handle my powers, since then all I've been doing is traveling."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 pm

"I see.."
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:29 pm

"Speaking of which my work here is done..Take care Sephira."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:30 pm

"Crow wait...Thank you for your help."
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:30 pm

"No need to thank me it's what I do.."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:33 pm

In that second a flash of light beamed down onto the ground in front of Crow as the legendary Knight Bryce emerged from it's energy looking at Sephira then at Crow with his sword in hand. The winds blew his cape strongly as his mind was set on why it took Sephira so long to come back to their base. Seeing Crow here though however made a little more sense, perhaps he was the one who was fighting her and also responsible for all the death and destruction that was around the area.

"Crow.."
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Crow's purple eyes shifted to the Knight that had appeared before him, his royal styled armory and weapon as well as familiar aura made Crow know exactly who he was dealing with. This was not going to be good however, since he already knew that Bryce thought only the worst of Crow since their last encounter. Crow however changed since then but he knew that Bryce was not the forgiving type especially considering the amount of innocent people that Crow had killed in his lifetime.

"Tch, this day just isn't getting any better...Long time no see Bryce."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:37 pm

"Do not greet me with such formalities..I am not here to reminisce with thou, speak now, why hath thou slaughtered this city?"
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:38 pm

'Damn Bryce cut me some slack! I didn't even do anything this time!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:38 pm

"Once a murderer..Always a murderer, sinners deserve no mercy, or sympathy.."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:40 pm

"Wait Bryce..He's right he didn't do anything he actually helped me out and drove away the man responsible for this, please don't get into conflict with him...Crow is really a nice person deep down, forgive him for his past mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:43 pm

Bryce listened to what Sephira said and looked at Crow once more now sheathing his sword covering it and his body with his cape that was behind him. He was willing to give this monster a pardon at least for now and since he as Sephira stated "helped" her he might not have all reasons to kill him as a favor to her.

"Very well...I have given thou a pardon for now, but so that thou knows, I do not trust thee, if by a chance thou tries to do anything in the near future..I shall assist thy suicide..Now, begone.."
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:44 pm

"Don't trust me?..Hey I don't like you either you son of a..You know what, fine have it your way..see ya around Sephira."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:46 pm

"Crow wait...Maybe you could team up with us, I mean I know what your doing is most likely for revenge but you did rebel before against him and Naomi who is our leader was the leader and one responsible for his sealing, times are hard now and we can really use all the help we can get..Your outrageously strong and noble at that, you'd be a great addition to our team.."
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:47 pm

"Uh I dunno, I mean that's not really my thing and all..but you really think that I'd be that much help to you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:48 pm

"Yes won't you please join us."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:49 pm

"It is a simple request of alliance, if it is too much for thou to understand then leaving is always an option vermin."
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:50 pm

"Know what..I'll take you up on that offer, I'm in..And for the record Bryce I'm not the way I used to be, you'll see that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: