Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

The Black Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Apocalyptic Warlock

The Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: The Black Moon   The Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:56 am

"Hahahahaha." Laughed the man who was known as the master of sorcery in the dark arts, the king of the other side and the prodigy of the Dark Lord, Vincent Monroe. His cape blew with the winds, as the night sky above him was now turning red with the aura from the blood of his slaughtered victims that lied scattered across the grounds around him. Over one million people dead and drained from all their blood, all being used to fill the sky of the area that Vincent stood. He was performing a ritual in order to feed the beast of hell known as the Cerberus, his newest creation. Vincent however did not manage to complete the Cerberus there was a lot more needed for his power to reach it's peak, perhaps he needed more sacrifices. At that moment however he sensed an aura that he had remembered, one that he had not felt for over 500,000 eons. It was the aura of the great lord, and it seemed that he had returned. "I see.." Vincent said turning around walking past all the bodies on the ground as if they were not even there, his focus was not even on them at this point in time, but it was on why the aura had return. Surely someone could not have overwhelmed the barrier of the Goddess, but he had remembered that it was weakening with the years. With a dark smirk Vincent continued walking through the area leaving all the bodies on the ground.

"It's been..far to long, my lord...I will find you don't you worry about that."
Back to top Go down

The Black Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Anosa-
Jump to: