Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

The Long Journey Ahead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

The Long Journey Ahead Empty
PostSubject: The Long Journey Ahead   The Long Journey Ahead I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:44 am

Just about a week after the confrontation with Breaker, Link is up and about after some time of rest and recuperation. He is seen standing at the base of the dormant volcano that he has taken refuge in for the past week. Link is seen stretching his back and legs knowing that it will be a long walk back to the castle in Cordea, he could just use Farore's Wind to get to where he need to be but hes still yet to get all of his magical power back so its not worth the risk, besides the young hero is used to tasks such as this. Link then stood sill for a few moments as he wondered how his comrades were this past week and if they were alright, but link tried not to ponder on this so he quickly cleared his head of these thoughts. Link was now ready to be on his way but he just remembered that the Hellkite Overlord said need to speak to him before he left, so Link continued stretching as he awaited the Hellkite's arrival to the exit of the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Hellkite Overlord

Hellkite Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ahead   The Long Journey Ahead I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:21 am

The rim of the volcano quaked and crumbled as the mighty Hellkite's wings break through the dense rock with ease. Wings spread out as his razor sharp claws grip what remain of the once massive mountain. He gazed forward in the direction of Cordea. Knowing that Link had a long travel ahead of him he Overlord forced him to stay longer then Link had expected to, however it would not be in vain. Overlord need the time to search for something that laid beneath the boiling hot lava. After taking a long stare into the distance his eyes turned toward the hyrulian that stood at the base of the volcano. Overlord leaned forward as he began to slide down the side towards Link only to come to a stop just before he tramples Link. Overlord sends an astronomical sized fireball in the direction of Cordea, leaving a long black could that would appeared to scar the clouds. Overlord did this for the soul reason that Link doesn't once again lose his way home. Overlord raised his clawed hand and pointed in that direction. He then spoke with Link telepathically.

"I would hope you don't get lose this time human."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ahead   The Long Journey Ahead I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:03 am

Link looked up to the sky seeing the black cloud of smoke that was across the sky leading in the direction of Cordea from what the Hellkite said, he then looked to the dragon grateful for all that the Hellkite had done for him in this past week. So Link lowered himself to one knee, bowing in respect for the great beast, as he then looked up so he could say a few words of gratitude.

"I thank you for all your help Hellkite, trust me I will not forget your kindness and will be in your debt"
Back to top Go down
Hellkite Overlord

Hellkite Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ahead   The Long Journey Ahead I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:42 am

"Heh, then boy your debt will now increase for what I am about to grant you.."

Said the mighty Hellkite Overlord as he began to raise himself from the ground slowly now standing on all four but his head was raised to the sky for some reason. Suddenly the temperature around the dragon began to increase greatly as he inhaled deeply showing a red glow that began to emit from the mouth of the beast he he staired into the sky. The Hellkite Overlord quickly jerked his head down releasing a blast of spinning fire directly at Link however this flame didn't have a threatening feel to it for it was not an attempt to hurt link but to grant him some tools that might help him on his next quest. This flame that seemed to be an attack was actually a ritual that the Helkite Overlord's could preform in order to create a type of contract between himself and the warrior of his choosing to aid him in his never ending task to keep balance. But other than the contract the warrior is granted two items that may help in the fights ahead. One of the items is known as the 'Dusk Fang' a powerful handed double edged sword that was constructed from one of the fangs from the original Hellkite Overlord and is known to hold a reservoir of energy and even a few powerful techniques. The second is known as the 'Dawn Fire' a sturdy shield made from the scale from a Hellkite making it powerful against most types of sorcery and also can be used as a bladed boomerang due to the way it was crafted. After the ritual was completed the swrilling flames the began to dissipate revealing Link and his new weapons.

"There all done"
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ahead   The Long Journey Ahead I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:55 am

Link watched as he was covered in flames but because of the nonthreatening presence he felt from them so he did nothing to dodge knowing he would be fine. After the ritual was complete he felt some weight on his back and he quickly realized that he was given a sword and shield during his time in the fire, standing up he removed the shield from his back taking a good look at his new shield and then did the same for the sword as he felt grateful yet again. Link then sheathed the Dusk Fang and put the Dawn Fire on his back looking to the dragon with a determined look now ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Hellkite Overlord

Hellkite Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ahead   The Long Journey Ahead I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:00 am

"Your now ready to head out, but before you go their is something you must know, after your disappearance your comrades left the safety of the castle to search for you and are now scattered throughout Anosa..I just figured you would like to know this before you leave here"
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ahead   The Long Journey Ahead I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:08 am

"Thank you..for everything"

Said Link as he then turned facing the trail that would lead him out of the ring of fire, he wasted no time as he began to run heading down the path ready for the future challenges that he knew that he was going to face. Link was now determent to reunite with his comrades and regroup them as well for he knew that they were in the enemy's territory and since they spread apart to find Link, he was worried that one of his friends would be ambushed but he was still at a calm state of mind for he knew that none of them would be taken down that easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Long Journey Ahead   The Long Journey Ahead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Long Journey Ahead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Anosa-
Jump to: