Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Reinforcements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial Sorceress Naomi

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:31 am

Naomi sat back against her seat in her throne room looking at the planet of Asporia from within a crystal like orb that showed her each of the warriors were on her team all on their search for Link. Naomi knew that it wasn't the wisest move for them all to rush off to Anosa since there was a strong evil resistance there. It was more or less a trap in her eyes, seeing as though that was the continent that seemed to have a lot against Cordea. Shaking her eyes with her eyes closed she dispelled the orb and thought to herself a way to bring Link back to them without any violence taking place. This brought her to decision on calling on Cloud being that he was the only one that stayed back in order to guard her.

"Cloud..please come to me, I need to speak with you for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:36 am

As the throne room remained silent for a second, Cloud then appeared walking in from the room's entrance. He walked forward approaching Naomi as he wondered what it is she needed him for. Whatever it was, he was ready to help. A fully assembled Buster Sword lay a rest on a holster on his back. As he was close to Naomi, he went to one knee as in this time, it was to show that one was ready to hear of what someone of a higher stature had to say. Cloud then looked into the eyes of Naomi as he then cleared his mind before speaking.

"What is it that you need Sorceress Naomi?"
Back to top Go down

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:40 am

"Thank you for coming Cloud..I need to ask something of you if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:41 am

"Depends..What is it?"
Back to top Go down

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:44 am

"Link has gone missing after his encounter with my brother, damaged by Breaker he was apparently take by a Hellkite in hopes of recovering..However as I'm sure your aware of Bryce lead the others into Anosa looking for Link, I know this isn't you thing but I don't want them to die. Can you retrieve them.?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:45 am

"Easy enough...But one problem stands in the way."
Back to top Go down

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:47 am

"And that is?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:48 am

"What if you're attacked while I'm gone? They can lead an invasion force into here while I'm getting the others from Anosa.."
Back to top Go down

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:51 am

"Don't worry..I'll be fine here on my own, I need you however to be able to retrieve them all and there is one thing that I must warn you about."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:52 am

"Which is?"
Back to top Go down

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:54 am

"If you go into Anosa, there is a chance that you'll encounter the one named Sephiroth..You must not be strayed from your task at hand do you understand."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:56 am

"Se-Sephiroth!?"

Cloud then rose up and clenched his fist tightly. Anger began to start to grow on him as he remembered the past with Sephiroth..what he did to Cloud.

"How long has he been here?!"
Back to top Go down

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 am

"He's arrived during the time that you were here..However there is no time to focus on him Cloud. Please you must handle the task that I ask of you swiftly and without fail."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:01 am

"Fine...I'll finish your mission."

Without another word Cloud then walked out of the castle. He figured this would be a long journey by the Fenrir, so he took other means of transportation. His arm glowed red as he then placed his hand on the floor. A seal appeared that opened up a vast portal. From the portal came the roar of many dragons, but then one came out. Bahamut. He was a low leveled dragon, but fast at that. Cloud hopped on Bahamut as he then flew off for Anosa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinforcements   Reinforcements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reinforcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: