Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

A Mission Complete

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:49 am

Silvanus appeared in the throne room from a void that appeared in the ground. The void, Oni's Mouth, was unusually large, large enough for two people. Silvanus looked slightly annoyed and weaker than he left. Fighting against Zen-Chi was by far the most humbling experience he had ever gone through. Silvanus was equipped with both his sword and staff.

"I have succeeded my Lord..."
Back to top Go down
Xeninus The Chaos Bringer

Location : Dark Lodius The Chaotic Castle Of Eternal Nightmares

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:34 am

Xeninus opened his eyes from a resting position when he noticed that Silvanus had done what he hadn't actually expected him to do. He had managed to capture the great Sage Zen-Chi, this made Xeninus a little impressed with his power and thus had him see him as a little more than he thought. He crossed his arms and nodded in response to him.

"Well done Silvanus..Excellent work."
Back to top Go down
Silvanus The Sage King

Silvanus The Sage King

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:49 am

"Yes my Lord."

Silvanus walked to a wall in the room to wait and see what Xeninus was going to do to his new captive. As he walked his armor glowed and disappeared, a method Silvanus used to allow for concealment and greater agility in case of a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:11 pm

Zen-Chi opened his eyes raising from his knees in the praying position that he had left his humble temple with. His mind was clear on the situation at hand, it was him, the demon god Xeninus, the one behind his capture. Zen-Chi's head shook in a state of disappointing anger knowing all too well what this monster was capable of doing. He knew that once he was involved in something that only the worst of outcomes was to occur. His hands slowly tightened into a fist as he spoke out looking at Xeninus with the eyes of a man who knows what the fate of the planet holds.

"Xeninus...I never thought that I would be able to see your return, at least not in my time here on this planet..Why?"
Back to top Go down

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:13 pm

Xeninus closed his eyes and tilted his head back before beginning a dark maniacal laughter. He was almost so happy that he didn't even care that the old sage wanted to know what his plans were, he knew that it was today that he was going to become full once more. Turning back to look at the old legendary Sage Zen-Chi, he rose up from his throne walking down slowly.

"To take my rightful place..My place as King of this world...I have awaited this day for far too long."
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:15 pm

"Listen to me..Nothing good can ever come of this Xeninus, it is not your place to be controller of this planet. Don't you see, the balance of the world will shift, millions will die."
Back to top Go down

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:24 pm

"The balance of the world..Oh well, so be it, I'd gladly wipe out this race and more in order to achieve my goal..Now..It is time, time to claim my place as ruler of this world!"

Xeninus extended his hands to this side slightly causing the skies around the castle to strike forth lightning bolts along with thunder crashes. The power of the once mighty god was being called into action, and with his power's calling the dawn of his empire. It was not long before the body of Xeninus was covered in a golden aura swirling with the power of the legendary Ryuugi-Gatsu (らも義光の). Instantly out of sheer instinct Xeninus took a sort of battle stance knowing that in order to gain his full power he would need to engage in combat with this legendary sage which was something that he was all the more prepared to do no matter what the cost. The Lightning flashed once more at the outside of the castle as the lights within the throne room flickered on and off, Xeninus' face excited with the thought of finally becoming whole after killing this sage made his mentality all the more vicious as he was about to display in this fight.

"Now Zen-Chi...Time for your last breath on this world."
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:31 pm

"I see..I suppose now there is only one thing to do, I must correct my flaw and banish you away myself." Zen-Chi spoke with a serious tone taking stance while gripping the prayer beads strongly, his energy began to unfold as the pressure of his spiritual power and Mana storage blasted through the throne room in a restrained and concentrated form. The energy of a true sage, or at least that was what some would call would be the only thing that stood between Zen-Chi and the monster known as Xeninus. He extended his arms straight, leveled his footing back and leaned lightly to engage in a battle stance called the Suijin-Yamata (諏訪) a form of ancient martial arts known as the back strike viper fang because of it's defensive yet lethal tactics.
"Hm!" Zen-Chi grunted with a strong burst of blue energy that surrounded the area now ready to be used in his form of fighting. The energy acted as somewhat of a barrier for him against minor sorcery, yet also acted as a boosting force in case of his power ever being overwhelmed. Now with his eyes fixed on Xeninus Zen-Chi glared at the demon god ready to ensue in mortal combat with the monster. It would seem to him as death would be the only thing that would be most fitting for a man or monster of his caliber.
Back to top Go down

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Now the battle had begun, and with that Xeninus showed no mercy nor hesitation in his attack. He delivered a thrust with his palm sending a pulse wave that curved the forms of the winds in the Throne room. Though limited the winds proved to be strong and deadly, the mighty waves of his energy that controlled these stray winds formed into a focused version of ground splitting energy impulses that was capable of tearing one to pieces.
"Hmph..Farewell." Xeninus followed in after his attack with a strong martial arts for palm strike with his fingers directed in such a manner that her was capable of using them as a weapon meant to pierce through the skin of his targets and thus stike at their major organs at the source should anything go a miss. With a dark smirk he followed in with a even stronger spinning back fist ready to strike at the Sage fully prepared for close combat.
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Zen-Chi looked steadily at the movements of Xeninus and predicted the winds attack to be nothing more that a mere diversion to remove his attention from the main asset of the battle which was Xeninus himself. With extreme focus and mastery of the energy arts, Zen-Chi in a skillful motion used both of his arms- which by now were covered in the aura of his meditative energy- to push the winds force to the side letting it crash into the wall itself breaking apart the bricks in the layering slightly. His hand formed a fist as he turned back looking at the man who used great speed to rush at him from the corner of his eye. Taking a crane stance he ducked the strike and rolled his body maneuvering it around the arm Xeninus to use it as a sort of lever in order to perform his next technique. Zen-Chi's body vanished displaying the speed that he had acquired only after years of training, he used it to appear in a almost levitating position just lightly above the chest of Xeninus' golden armor. He placed his foot on onto the armor kicking off backflipping down to gain distance before making a stomp and taking a battle stance almost following the horse stance format.
Back to top Go down

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Xeninus a little stunned now that still such youth existed inside the body of Zen-Chi was knocked back lightly off of the kick that he used to flip away from him. This however was not enough to stop Xeninus from coming back to attack no matter what stance he took. He closed his fist and smirked lightly as the energies from the light around was channeled into his fist which acted as a semi-vacuum before gaining a blinding form. He dashed with extreme pace breaking the borders of speed that was set into place and delivered the striking blow from the straight forward punch that he had managed to form before vanishing in a light beam appearing a feet away and above standing in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:52 pm

Zen-Chi flew back being punched by Xeninus who had used almost inhuman speeds to move at the speed of sound into a frontal assault against him. He slammed against the wall behind him slowly raising himself up looking around for Xeninus who was in the air. He wondered exactly what was going on or even if he was ready to take on this type of opponent yet, all that he could have done was defensive motions since he was not as young as before and thus did not have much of the strength that he once possessed in order to engage in a offensive battle style. A beat of sweat trickled down the face of Zen-Chi looking at Xeninus above only contemplating exactly what type of madness he could be planning.
Back to top Go down

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:01 am

"It seems as though age has proven to be your downfall, how sad and I was beginning to think that you actually would become a challenge for me." Xeninus knew that he now had the upper hand should he keep up with his powerful attacks, in his hand however a black energy ball was forming with only the sparks of the dark power known as Chrysanthemum Gate (明親王): The Gate Of Eternal Fusion. He rose his hand up into the air as the power of the Chrysanthemum gate opened sending the shadowed energy all around the room breaking apart the minor things that could not be held down. Strange enough the gate was only growing in order to consume both Xeninus and Zen-Chi in which the motions stopped gaining the gate the power to begin Xeninus' ritual.
"It is time..You were never a match for me, now..Chrysanthemum Gate open and seal this man within the power of his new master.." He shouted as the energies pulsed stronger and stronger ripping apart the grounds of the throne room. The energy was strong and could be felt at any point in the castle the power of Xeninus' ultimate fusion technique was almost infinite. Black energy dragons within the seals energy boundaries began rushing at Zen-Chi in order to make him part of them which would return to Xeninus who was controlling ever motion of the Dragons and the power they delivered.
Back to top Go down
Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

Sage Grandmaster Zen-Chi

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:14 am

Zen-Chi's mind was set and fixed on understanding the true power of a demon God, it seemed as though he was far more skilled than he led on even in his power restricted state. Zen-Chi was left with only one thing to do, try and resist the sealing until he could find a weakness, the seal was clearly impossible to dodge since it covered their battle zone but it did not mean he would not be able to defend himself. He placed his hands in a Satsuma-Hand seal and activated the Karma-Dori barrier (山梨県立) a legendary barrier that was said to hold only as strong as the will of the soul of it's caster. The master Zen-Chi however was a strong willed man and was willing to give his soul if it meant the protection of the planet.
"Ha!!!" Zen-Chi screamed putting up his hands which were covered with the outer lining of the barrier. The dragons crashed against that fighting their way through however Zen-Chi was one who was not going to give in. He concentrated his power no matter how strong the dragons were as he would not allow himself to be taking by this rare form of sealing. He was being moved back slightly by the impact of Mana vs Mana combat between himself, Xeninus and the Dragons that were attack his barrier that was surrounded by the dark energy in the area around. It was as though he had activated a zero blind spot attack limiting Zen-Chi only to the barrier.However Zen-Chi was a man who would work with whatever odds were given to him.
"I may be old..But..I will not allow you to get away with this..Many will die..I will fight for them all!" Zen-Chi still pushing back against the dragons struggled and spoke in his strong willed testimony, he knew that it was not much longer he would be able to defend so he needed a defense and fast.
Back to top Go down

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 am

"No matter how much you resist it won't be enough to over power me!..Now farewell!" Xeninus laughed and pointed at Zen-Chi almost warping in the space around him into a concentrated form of energy which shot as a beam towards the barrier around Zen-Chi, the Dragons continued their aggression on the barrier knowing that it was only as strong as the soul of the man who used it. This would only mean to them that the more they attacked the more his soul was closer to breaking the momentum. Xeninus' eyes looked at Zen-Chi peering into his soul for the energy that his mortal body gave him. Had he been in his youth he might have actually been able to overpower him, but Xeninus was certain because of the eternal youth that a god such as himself had it was surely not going to be enough to stop him. The energy now began aiming mainly for the center point of the barrier pushing and breaking through it only lightly, the Dragons continued trying to make their advance while brutally attacking Zen-Chi and Xeninus laughed more sending even more Dragons now to attack to better the chances of success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Mission Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mission Complete   A Mission Complete I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mission Complete
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Anosa-
Jump to: