HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Share | 

Soldier Graveyard, Rangoko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Soldier Graveyard, Rangoko   Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:09 pm

"He is located in the Soldier Graveyard on the Island of Rangoko..."

Xeninus's voice stood firm in Silvanus's mind. The Soldier Graveyard on the island of Rangoko was quiet. This was the land that held many great warriors bodies as they lay in rest. The quiet was broken as a small tear was ripped in the fabric of space, marking the creation of a temporary portal for Silvanus to walk through. As the portal opened its black and red swirls fought about inside the rift, sucking loose stones and fragments of lose tombstone in, only to be interrupted by Silvanus and his Hellsteed walking out of it. As the flaming hoofed horse came out of the portal it trotted on the grass valiantly, incinerating anything it touched. Silvanus, dressed in his crimson and black armored robe, stepped off of the horse, petting its deathly black mane. Silvanus looked around at the old Graveyard and could not tell if his portal had made it look this way or if it was really just old. Silvanus walked a few steps forward and yelled out the words:

"Byrus....I know you are here....Lord Xeninus demands of your presence in front of him...Answer quickly for I haven't the time to waste..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byrus The Chaotic Knight

PostSubject: Re: Soldier Graveyard, Rangoko   Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:46 pm

At the call of the man a loud screech was heard when a demonic dragon arose from the surface below the graveyard. It took a few steps before spreading it's wings running through the graveyard taking a little flight getting itself used to being in the area once more. It had been a long time since the Dragon Of Chaos had been awoken from it's sleep an it was a bit glad to be in the world of the living once again, it meant that it was time for it to prove it's worth to the great lord. As the dragon ran around, a hand arose from the head tombstone's soil that was in front of it. encased in battle armor the mighty soldier Byrus pulled himself from the grave looking around for the one who called him. Almost instantly his dragon came to him, and he mounted it without words, the dragon took flight when Byrus saw the man who had come here with his hellsteed. In the air looking down he spoke with his dark commanding voice.

"The Great One has returned to this world to claim it as his own you say?...It has been so long since I have seen combat and by your appearance you must be his newest servant..Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Soldier Graveyard, Rangoko   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Silvanus looked up at the large dragon that was soaring above him. Silvanus tried to make out the image of the man on top of the dragon. The man and his beast did not disappoint as Silvanus knew Byrus was worth Xeninus's time. Silvanus grinned at his new would-be comrade in arms. He took a few steps back, mounting his much smaller beast as it trotted in place, neighing whenever it looked up at the dragon.

"My name is Silvanus Tyr, I go simply as Silvanus. Are you riding your...erm...dragon to the Lords castle or would you like to use my means of transportation?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byrus The Chaotic Knight

PostSubject: Re: Soldier Graveyard, Rangoko   Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:41 am

"Do not worry about me sage...I will find my way to the great Xeninus.."

Byrus flew off after speaking into the sky of the night. He had known now that it was time for him to return to the side of his ruler. The true ruler of Asporia, Xeninus, Byrus was not sure of how well he would be able to serve Xeninus this time since he had failed him in the last war but the fact that someone was sent here meant that he was being given a second chance which he swore to himself he would not mess up. The Dragon let out a strong cry of power in a roar as the wings flapped once more with the vanishing of Byrus into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Soldier Graveyard, Rangoko   Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:57 pm

"Very well then...."

Silvanus held his hand out as a rip in space formed, creating Oni's Mouth the true name of his portal ability. As the black and red swirling portal opened, Silvanus flicked the reigns of his Hellsteed, riding it directly into the portal. As he rode in the portal collapsed behind him, sending a noise of fast moving wind as it bound itself shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldier Graveyard, Rangoko   

Back to top Go down

Soldier Graveyard, Rangoko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Anosa-
Jump to: