Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

A Return For Destress

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crow The Dark Wing Master

A Return For Destress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 am

"Brutality now your speaking my language."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 am

"If it's for Link..then I'll be willing to go all out like you say Bryce."
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 am

"Got it.."
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:26 am

"Whatever the cost in order to restore peace.."
Back to top Go down
Knight Bryce

Knight Bryce

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:28 am

"Then on that note..we go."

Knight Bryce turned as his cape blew with the winds covering his body acting as a means of transport for him. Instantly in the flash of the passing breeze he was gone, departed already on his way to Anosa using his own method of transportation knowing only the goal of finding his comrade Link. He was determined to repay him for saving his life by saving the life of Link.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Knight Sephira

Celestial Knight Sephira

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:30 am

Sephira turned and ran out the Castle heading down the path to Anosa now ready to search their grounds high and low for the little hero of time. She was not as inclined to Link as the others but she knew that he was a equal member to the team and needed all his teammates to support him. This gave her all the more reason to go out and search for him.
Back to top Go down
Master Magician Darius

Master Magician Darius

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:32 am

Darius who felt all the more worse that it was his fault ran outside of the castle pointing to the sky as Nari jumped and flew over the clouds letting off a blinding flash of Light. The little dragon Nari had become the legendary Dragon of Light that swooped down and picked up Darius on it's back heading into the continent of Anosa. He was more determined to protect his comrade Link at any means since he was not able to when he needed him the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:34 am

Crow looked at the outside and then back at Sakira before running off and jumping into the air taking flight once more with his black wings heading into the continent of Anosa in search of the man who was taken by the forces of Xeninus. He knew things were now about to get really heated and this satisfied his crave for battle ever so much more making this the rush he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:37 am

"Link..just hold on"

Sakira dashed out of the castle looking at the straight path down to the border of the continents. knew that she needed to get there as soon as she can as Link's life may have depended on it. Whistling loudly a horse galloped closer and closer to her and stopped signaling Sakira to mount and ride off with it. Doing so he kicked at the horse sending it off to Anosa to find Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Return For Destress   A Return For Destress - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Return For Destress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: