Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

A Desperate Call

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial Sorceress Naomi

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:23 am

It was not the third day that Naomi had arrived on the planet of Asporia since her self mission of the planet's safety took effect, it was clear that her brother had been reawakened, Naomi could feel her barrier that she placed on the Lodius Castle destroyed and she knew that it was only a matter of time before her brother unleashed his wrath on the calm Planet once again. It could not happen, for many years now it has been known to be a safe and subtle planet, the battles of the clan's and warlords were all restricted to the Anosa continent and Naomi was able to observe the life on the peaceful side Cordea. Her beautiful white Celestial coat blew with the winds, there was a brief silence and it was almost instantly obvious that the very balance of nature had been disrupted. Time was not something that she could have afforded to waste looking at the passing Clouds Naomi placed hand out materializing her Scepter Of The White Moon.

"It's already begun..I must act now, this could be the only hope of my planet."

Naomi took a few steps twirling her Scepter and pointing it in front of herself as she opened a portal that clashed between space and time. The worlds that were once galaxies apart were set as one using the energy of portal as a pipeline to Asporia. She reached the northern galaxy entering the the area of Midgar in a location known as Edge in hopes of calling on a certain someone. "Cloud..I beseech thee, come through this portal and help me in my quest to protect my home..I fear I may not be able to do this alone." Naomi pleaded making sure that the portal was outside of the area where he would be able to notice it, another portal opened in the ruins of Ancient Kingdom of Hyrule. "I humbly ask the assistance of the great hero..Please hear my plea, lend me your courage, I ask of the great hero, Please use this portal and journey to Asporia so that you can help me rid the evil of this time." Naomi pleaded once more asking of Link to now help her as well. It was strange but as a goddess she watched over the two galaxies seeing how great their power was and knew that it was the best chance that she could get at stopping her brother's unmerciful return. She was not done yet, she now reached the Celestial Plane using the same portal this time calling on someone that she knew would also help her in her goal to restore the natural order to Asporia. "Sakira..Paladin of the Celestial Plane's greatest nation, I ask you once more to raise up and defend once more. Journey to the land of mortals through this portal and fight with me to defeat the evil Xeninus.." Naomi knew after asking these three people for help the next step would be to preparing them for the war that they were about to experience. It was not going to be easy but there was one thing she was sure of and that was the safety of Asporia, the three would no doubt place their lives on the line to insure peace and the young Celestial Sorceress was ever so grateful for their help.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Sakira who was training in the fields of the Celestial battlegrounds sat back after her normal session of combat sword play. She wanted to make sure that she was in tip top shape for anything that she would ever have to face. It was her way of always staying alert being that she was the greatest fighter of the Celestial Plane's Blazing nation. Hearing the voice of her Goddess Sakira closed her eyes listing the call for help that came from the mortal plane. It was strange, Sakira usually never would go down to the mortal plane but since her Goddess was there it had to be something of great importance.

Sakira looked around placing her hand on the Kaiser Blade: The Sword Of The Endless Flame, lifting the massive blade lightly over her shoulder as though it were light as a feather. Sakira walked wearing her red armored combat dress looking at the portal that was created by Naomi and without question or hesitation walked through the portal crossing over. Landing now in the mortal realm of the planet of Asporia She curtsied in respect to her Goddess awaiting the commands that she would give since she was called from her realm to this one.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Riding through a broken down highway near Edge's Outskirts, Cloud was heading off to deliver something for his job. He closed his eyes for one moment and as re-opened them, a portal was ahead of him. He quickly turned the Fenrir to its side and hit the brakes, making his massive bike stop right before the portal. He sat on his bike for a bit as he then heard a voice of someone coming through the portal. At first he was sketchy about this, but when he heard the voice plead for help, he couldn't wait any longer. He started to do a burnout with his bike and used this to turn it around, as he then was ready to drive straight into the portal. He then shot forward going directly through the portal.

Cloud then made it to the other end of the Portal. As he came out of the portal, he came to a quick stop, and after he did, he looked around for a bit. He admired the beauty and lush of this place..But that was his question now, What is this place? He then noticed a woman as he turned off his Fenrir's engine, slowly approaching her. He then realized she must of been the one to summon him, as he then listened to the wind pass by, and felt it blowing against him.

"Why have you called me forth..Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Deep in the magical Kokiri Forest the sounds of music are echoing throughout the area creating a peaceful feeling for any who were to enter the area, a man dressed in a long green hat, a green tunic, white leggings, and boots is seen sitting on a large rock playing a blue ocarina witch was the cause of the music. The young mans name was one known by a select few, his name was Link and to those few his is know as the Hero Of Time. The melody Link was playing was know by the royal Hyrulian family simply as, Zelda's Lullaby. Surrounding the rock was many different colored glowing orbs that moved in response to the rhythm of his song almost like dancing, the orbs are known as fairy's and they were the original creatures to dwell in the Kokiri forest making it the magical and pure place that it is. Link after some time of playing jumped off the rock landing on the lush grass below, he walked over to his steed Epona was resting after some traveling. Link stretched himself as he walked but was suddenly stopped by a mysterious voice that was coming from behind him, he turned only to find a bright light that Link figured was a portal. Link stood looking at the portal he then once again heard the voice of a woman who was asking for some kind of help and Link being the kind of man he was jumped right into action ready to do what he can to help.

Link walked around his camp site gathering all of his personal items, he knew from the portal that this was no ordinary cry for help he knew that he was going to face some kind of challenge so he wanted to be prepared. Link was just about ready as he ran up to the rock that he was sitting on earlier, he grabbed his legendary Master Sword that was in its scabbard and fastened it to his back tightly so it wouldn't come loose as he rode his horse and then placed his Hyrule Shield on his back as well now ready. Link walked up to his horse who was now standing tall ready to help Link get to where he need to be, so Link jumps onto the saddle grabbing onto the reigns. Link took a deep sigh as he flicked the reigns signaling the horse to run through the right light as he begun his new quest.
Back to top Go down

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:41 pm

"Thank you each for coming to my aid, I'll make sure that your all rewarded greatly for your service but right now I must tell you the reason I called onto each of you...You are all the greatest warriors of your domain and I require your help in order to lay to rest a threat that could affect the very fabric of the universe itself."
Back to top Go down
Link The Hero Of Time

Link The Hero Of Time

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Link after exiting the portal heard the reason for his call to this new plain of existence, he listened to the woman speak of a terrible threat that was not only dangerous for this land but all the lands in the universe. Link ready to help lend her all his skill and strength on this quest, so he then dismounted his horse drawing his sword as he walked to her. Link only a few feet from her stabbed the blade of the Master Sword in the ground as he lowered himself to one knee and bowed his head in respect for he figured that she was of some type of royalty from her attire. Link then with a low and gentle pitched tone spoke to her.

"I will lend you my sword..and my strength in this fight M'Lady"
Back to top Go down

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:29 am

"Thank you hero..I am ever so grateful."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:33 am

Sakira looked over at the green knight typed fighter Link and nodded with a slight smile of respect before turning back to Naomi. She was certain that the Goddess had chosen the right people to fight since they were all loyal and devoted to their mission which was to protect existence as they all knew it.

"Naomi..Might I ask what is it that occurred since you had to call all of us here?"
Back to top Go down

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:37 am

"Well Sakira, I have sensed the power of my brother Xeninus , it seems as though he has released himself from my imprisonment and now I fear he will try to destroy Asporia like he had came close to doing so long ago."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:10 pm

"So more or less, you summoned us to help you in defeat of a force that threatens reality?"
Back to top Go down

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:57 am

"Indeed Cloud..Now will you all help me in my quest."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:06 am

"I will..Just return me to my world after this.."
Back to top Go down

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:56 am

"Yes I will do I promise you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Desperate Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Desperate Call   A Desperate Call I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Desperate Call
Page 1 of 1