Welcome To Asporia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

The Attack Of The Beast

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Dreadmaster

The Dreadmaster

The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:41 pm

The beast was hit by the legendary attack used by Sakira, the sheer force of the energy sent by almost deity leveled strength caused a sever slash of the beast almost completely wiping the monster out. The Dreadmaster however was not down yet, it's almost perfect armored defense was broken and it's body was severely wounded. Blood from the beast spilled down onto the grounds as it gasped in for it's own air almost falling back a little out to make a retreat.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:42 pm

"Perfect it worked!"
Back to top Go down
Crow The Dark Wing Master

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:42 pm

"Ha told ya he wasn't that tough..Alright Sakira, give me a boost and lets wrap this up..Ready!"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Sakira placed her sword down as the energy on the blade cooled down after being used, she heard the words of Crow and nodded knowing that he was planning the finish this monster off. She point the sword outwards holding it ready for Crow to jump on which she would push off in order to give him a straight flow to the beast.

"Alright Crow do it now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Crow nodded with a thumbs up running to Sakira's sword flipping up onto the blade in which was the signal for his movement. When Sakira pushed off of the sword as she had been asked to do Crow was launched with extreme speed at the damaged Dreadmaster. Smirking he placed his hand on the Sirocco which dark energy was being flowed into. A shadow ball known as the Dark Wing's Black Dawn was materialized in his hand ready for his use and without another word as Crow headed to the beast he threw the energy which activated it's power for his usage.

"Game over monster..Dark Wing Technique: The Black Dawn."

The energy ball opened a giant blazing vortex between Crow and the Dreadmaster. The energies shot out from it's core where sacred black flames known as the Cursed Phoenix's Flare. This energy fired around the landmass avoiding Cloud,Sakira and Crow mainly focusing on the Dreadmaster. In it's damaged state Crow knew that it was mainly going to strike and incinerate the beast from the inside out. Laughing chaotically Crow looked at the flames attack the monster before landing on the ground next to Sakira.
Back to top Go down
The Dreadmaster

The Dreadmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 pm

There was a painful screech that the Dreadmaster released upon damage by Crow's attack, it burned him from the inside out, and the broken scales that Sakira injured that was meant to serve as it's protection was inactive. The Beast swerved around slamming itself against the mountains and lands below it before the skies that it had darkened began to slowly clear. The pain that the monster felt was too extreme even for the beast summoned with level 2 classed sorcery. The Black Dawn's flame was a sacred technique that the Dreadmaster's natural flesh was nowhere near a match for.

Hitting the ground the beast looked at them once more before it's body was completely straightened burning from the back going up. Before long the entire body of the beast was flamed to pieces letting only black feathers scatter across into the winds signaling that it was destroyed by the effect of the Black Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 pm

"Unbelievable..I've never seen such an attack, that had to be beyond the level 4 class of Sorcery..So that must be the power of the Dark Wing Arts?..Crow exactly what was that attack?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:00 pm

"It's called "Black Dawn" or as some people refer to it as the infernal sealer..A technique passed down through the Dark Wing Arts where flames from the other side come across to this dimension attacking an opponent ripping them apart from the outside for a bit then the inside before sealing them in the netherworld through a passage of black flames...Used to be a favorite of mind back in the old days."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:01 pm

"Well I guess being a criminal does pay off sometimes huh?" Sakira spoke with a light laugh to herself looking at Crow still slightly impressed with his abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:03 pm

"Nah, Lets just say it comes with it's benefits..Oh and dude sorry for stealing your thunder against that beast, it's just it came from my old team so I thought it was my responsibility to get rid of it..By the way the name's Crow, not sure if your on the team since I haven't seen you around."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:04 pm

"Don't try using this as an excuse to think that your off the hook, your still a criminal in my eyes..Besides I doubt Cloud will speak to your kind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:05 pm

"Hey now, what was that suppose to mean?.. Is that anyway to say thanks to someone who just saved your life? I mean all I was trying to was meet the guy, that sword he has seems like some deep type of weaponry."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:40 pm

"Good thing I didn't have to use that attack..Anyways..."

Cloud then looked to his motor bike and walked to it. He clicked a button that opened up the two side compartments again. He then began clicking and sliding all different parts on his Buster Sword until all the blades that made it up were in the bike. He closed the compartments and then sat on it, however not starting the engine or moving.

"Crow was it? Now tell me why Sakira would say 'your kind'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:07 pm

"Mainly because I used to be a top soldier for Xeninus in the past, she still holds me to that lifestyle. But I kinda gave it up ya know, killing for kicks like I used to just doesn't appeal to me anymore ya know? I prefer fighting to protect now, no one runs away from ya and the people you fight a tough ones other than defenseless mortals get me?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:10 pm

"Many people have dark pasts..but if they choose to do better, they deserve to be...forgiven...I'll be at the castle."

Without another word, Cloud ignited Fenrir's engine and rode off to the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:14 pm

"..Forgiven...Heh, I like this guy's attitude"

Crow turned and released his Black Wings taking flight heading back to the Castle in a dash of wind. He wonder more about this guy who was called Cloud, maybe he had a dark past like Crow. It was not something he was worried about though right now he was just a bit calm that the Dreadmaster was gone from their worries.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Paladin Sakira

Infernal Paladin Sakira

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:36 pm

Sakira turned looking at the sky for a little before dashing off in the path that Crow flew back to the castle, she couldn't help but feel that something was wrong still but it wasn't something she was going to stress herself out over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Attack Of The Beast   The Attack Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Attack Of The Beast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Cordea-
Jump to: