HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.
Ideas Are Welcomed For The Site! Please Message The New Problems and Inquiries Account If Anything Should Come Up.

Share | 

Lodius Ruins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Lodius Ruins   Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:53 pm

The ground shook under the hooves of the Hellsteed as it ran across a barren field, burning whatever touched its flaming feet. The dark black horse's eyes and nostrils glowed with the essence of fire. On top of the Hellsteed rode Silvanus the Sage King, clad in crimson armor with pointed shoulder plates, adorned with depictions of black serpents encircling his arms and stomach as well as his chest. As Silvanus reached his destination, all he saw was a grassy field, untouched by mortal hands. Silvanus dismounted from his Hellsteed as he took a few steps forward, holding his hand out as his hand felt the spark of an invisible force field that even when touched was unforeseeable. Silvanus pulled his hand back as it began to glow red with fire. He turned around and from his hand came five smaller fires which formed five lesser demons, one of his weaker abilities, it is also known as the Hand of the Demon. The demons themselves where blood red in color, with nothing covering them except a loin cloth, and gray bloody horns on there heads. They snarled and growled as they looked in the direction that Silvanus pointed to.

"Take it down..."

Silvanus said as the five lesser demons began striking at the invisible shield with their clawed fists, getting shocked with every strike. After about four strikes from the demons the shield became visible, shattering as though it was made of glass. In front of Silvanus, he now saw a wasteland filled dead grass and broken bits of stone. At the end of the field stood a castle, old and decrepit. Along with his Hellsteed and now only two of his demons he walked toward the gates of the castle. The main gate had been chained but not for much longer as the two demons tore the chains from the gates opening it effectively. As Silvanus entered the castle he noticed that it was beautiful, golden and majestic it was much different from the exterior of the castle. As Silvanus entered the castle, letting his Hellsteed return to ashes as well as one demon, he walked into the main hall noticing a stone tablet. Equipping his staff, the Ternysia, he began to spin it in one hand. The Ternysia, a black Staff with two green emerald shards on both ends, was thrust into the back of Silvanus's last summoned demon as it bled on the Staff. Silvanus pulled the Ternysia from its back as it dissipated into ash. With the blood from the tip of the staff Silvanus drew a single circle, and stuck the staff in the middle of it. Silvanus, still outside of the circle, held his hands out in front of him as they glowed a bright red color. The staffs green emerald shards glowed as well as inside the circle glowing white swirls began to form from the staff extending outward. Silvanus began to chant something in his native language Magnian.

"Utinu en lokirim
Lasta lalaithamin
Amin naa lle nai
Amin naa tualle
Morier
Amin khiluva lle a' gurtha ar' thar
Heru en amin
Maka gothrimamin
I'narr en gothrim glinuva nuin I'anor
Amin yala Xeninus!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeninus The Chaos Bringer

Location : Dark Lodius The Chaotic Castle Of Eternal Nightmares

PostSubject: Re: Lodius Ruins   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm

There was a bit of silence after his chant, the castle's interior seemed to have adapted to the calling that he had performed sending a strong surge of energy throughout the stone tablet, it reactivated the carvings inside of it with a green color printing out the words of the forbidden Lodius people. The ground shook instantly, the skies themselves turned darker than it's normal appearance as lightning crashed and thunder boomed on the outside. The secrets that had been locked away inside of the Lodius Castle was now awakened, and there was a sign that sent the message throughout the planet of Asporia that their darkest day was upon them. It was the rebirth after 500,000 eons, the return of the God of Chaos and Destruction, the master of and founder of the evil torment that had befallen the planet so long ago. The Mighty yet Magnificent God known in the legends only as Xeninus.

Within the blood circle that was drawn on the floor a blinding flash of light spiraled upwards into the ceiling of the Castle's main hall activating the glass plating on the top that reflected the drawings that were carved in emerald on the ground were the staff was placed. At that moment a rip between dimensions occurred within that very room opening a seal that had been placed by a Goddess. Emerging from the rip was the legendary Xeninus who hovered above the room as the portal closed. The Light slowly dispersed and the room and nature around them calmed. Xeninus descended to the ground landing in front of Silvanus, wearing his Divine Golden Armor of the Conquering Gods, his eyes golden and face scared once from his battle against his younger sister long ago, he had the aura of a powerful deity yet something was wrong, it was not as strong as it was before. Xeninus had come to realize that he was weakened severely and it would take time to regain his strength. He looked at his hand and clenched a fist turning his attention to Silvanus wondering why he was withing his Castle. Looking up at the ceiling the Celestial Sword Of The Calming Sun smashed through the roof falling and stabbing into the ground beside him. Xeninus placed his hand on the weapon and sheathed it in a angel styled scabbard on his back. His body covered in golden aura and his mind set on taking his rightful place as ruler was all the more reason for him to think about who it was that called onto him. It was clear that if he had the strength to call him there was something that he needed, walking towards Silvanus slowly he stopped just before him speaking out in commanding yet bold tone of voice.

"It has been far too long since I have walked this planet's soil, smelled the air that flows and gazed upon the sight of it's glory...Yes my kingdom has not since lost it's beauty..But you..Who are you, and were you the one to call me from my slumber?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lodius Ruins   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Silvanus bowed, holding his hand out as the Ternysia flew back into his grasp. He put it back onto his back as he looked at Xeninus's feet.

"Yes my lord...I am the one who summoned you...I am your humble servant Silvanus...I am here to do your bidding."

Silvanus could do nothing but stare at a gods feet in his presence. Sweat came down from his platinum gray brow. The hair in his top-knot fell down the side of his face but he dare not move it at all. He was in truly in awe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lodius Ruins   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:38 pm

Xeninus was now certain that it was him, he could sense a great deal of darkness in his heart and he knew that his loyalty would not be something that would be broken. It was strange, Xeninus usually would have just killed him for even journeying in his domain but the fact that he demonstrated such sorcery by summoning him made Xeninus realize that he was worthy of his leadership. He placed his hand on the shoulder of Silvanus tapping it twice as he looked at the broken stone tablet behind him.

"Rise..You have indeed earned the privilege to serve me, I was not sure that you actually could pull this off but you have managed to summon me. I do however require something for you to do as your first task for me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lodius Ruins   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Silvanus stood up from his knelt position as he looked up at his new leader. His top knot lay along along the middle of his back, his platinum-gray hair ran down his crimson armor. Almost as though it was one with the snake depictions on his back. He equipped the Ternysia from his back as he held it in a position showing he was under the command of Xeninus. He knew now that he was one step closer to total conquest of Asporia.

"What is it you need my liege?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lodius Ruins   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 pm

"My power has become limited since my last battle and I'll need time to restore it to it's peak, However I want you to start on my reign of terror over this planet...I have three warriors that remain in these regions, find them and bring them to me...The First is Vincent, a Warlock located in the east ends of the second Lodius temple ruins, he was the one that I used to create my monsters in battle, then there is Sairus who is in the Northern plains of Asporia, he's a general that I know can start chaos around, then there is my foot soldier Byrus..He is located in the Soldier Graveyard on the Island of Rangoko. Do this for me and I shall dub you my right hand man in the upcoming war against this world...Can you do this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lodius Ruins   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:07 pm

"Of course I can my lord. Is there anything else you would ask of me? Anything at all?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lodius Ruins   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:09 pm

"Yes...Spread the word of the return of this planet's master, tell them that they will all bow down to me or be eradicated...Also, if you do happen to see my dearest younger sister, let her know that now it will be her that is defeated and this time...there will be no return."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvanus The Sage King

PostSubject: Re: Lodius Ruins   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:16 pm

"As you wish my lord."

Silvanus bowed as he turned and slowly walked away from his new leader. With his new leader he had almost ensured victory against anyone who stood in his or his leaders path. Silvanus walked out to the castle gates and summoned his Hellsteed again, riding it away as he went to find his leaders old comrades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lodius Ruins   

Back to top Go down

Lodius Ruins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Asporia :: Anosa-
Jump to: